Chapter 4

HI!I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE THAT REVIEW, YOU REALLY HELPED HELPED ME. I'LL THINK ABOUT SOME IDEAS, AND I THOUGHT THAT PERCY AND HIS GANG WOULD HAVE MORE THAT ONE DNA...AND SOME MORE GIFTS. ANYWAY, YOU HAVE LAST CHANCE TO SEND ME IDEAS ABOUT DNA THAT YOU WOULD LIKE THAT THE GANG WOULD HAVE..ENJOY FROM THE STORY!AND MAX AND THE FLOCK WOULD BE IN THE STORY, DON'T WORRY!

Annabeth's POV

I hate the school(A/N-I doing first person pov), I hate the whitecoats, I hate erasers, I hate everything! "they can't keep us forever here!" I screamed, angry and tired. "stop screaming princess. We'll escape someday, I hope" said Travis. I glared at him for calling me a princess, and he gulped and looked away. "be careful from what you say, they have camera here" Thalia mumbled. Percy looked everywhere "where, where" he asked. I sighed "you didn't knew? The camera is near you". "oh..." he just said. I rolled my eyes, he's head is really full of seaweeds.

"shh..someone is coming" Nico said. A whitecoat came in the room, Jeb. I frowned. When Jeb is coming, so there would be a big experiment. I begged to every god that I know, even Hera, for not be THE unlucky experiment that Jeb would choose. Jeb looked at me and smiled. I have no lucky today, I'm like Percy, the one that don't have lucky.

"ok sweetie, come with me" he said, still smiling. I gulped and frozen. I looked at my friends, begging for help, but they just looked at me, and then looked away from me. I looked at Jeb, and he still was smiling. What was wrong with him? Some erasers came to the room, and one of them grinned at me. He was familiar, or even very familiar. I looked closer at him. He had blue eyes, not the blood red eyes like on the most of the erasers, blond hair and a scar on his eye (A/N-I don't remember which eye is with the scar). I looked face to face with Luke Castellan.

Percy's POV

Luke is an eraser?! I looked at Luke taking Annabeth, who is still frozen and confused. I can't blame her, it's really scary to see your friend that cared about you since you were seven years old, and than betrayed you and was evil, and than changed to the good side and died, and than came to life and betrayed you AGAIN. Kinda confuse for me.

"Luke?!Luke! I don't believe that you betrayed us AGAIN!" Thalia screamed loud. "YOU SUCH...SUCH...UMM SUCH A BETRAYER! I GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN I'LL ESCAPE FROM THIS BOX! NO! YOU ARE SO..." before she could finish the door closed. I looked at her, little scared, you don't want to see Thalia angry. Lightning played between her hands, and she looked exactly like her father. Kinda creepy. Conor was about to take his sword but it wasn't there. Yeah, they took our swords. And than I remembered. I looked at my pocket, and I grinned. It was still there. When Annabeth would come here again, I gulped, IF she would survive,we can finally escape.

Suddenly the door opened, and the whitecoats and the erasers came in the room. They took with them cages. I looked at the cages hopefully if Annabeth is there but unfortunately she wasn't there. But instead there were six kids with something furry behind their back. I looked closely at them and suddenly Thalia gasped and fell. I looked at her, confused and then I got it. I looked at the kids closer and the furry things behind their back weren't just furry things. That things were wings. Their own wings.

THE DEMIGODS AND THE FLOCK JUST MET!!!!WOW!I CAN'T UPDATE THE CHAPTERS SO SOON BECAUSE I'M ON A VACATION IN NEW YORK CITY AND IN WASHINGTON D.C. AND THAT EXACTLY WHERE THE FLOCK VISITED IN THE FIRST AND THE SECOND BOOKS. I THOUGH ABOUT THAT JUST NOW! ANYWAY, I'M TRYING TO UPDATE VERY FAST, AND REMEMBER, THAT'S THE LAST CHANCE TO TELL ME ABOUT THE DNA THAT THE DEMIGODS WOULD HAVE...