Chapter 2

HI EVERYONE!!!!!JUST TO SAY PERCY AND ANNABETH STILL NOT A COUPLE,BUT I SAID STILL!ANYWAY,ENJOY!

Percy's POV

Percy waked up jumping from where he slept,hitting something hard. "where I am? " he thought loud.He looked around and saw that he is in a medium dog cage.

"you are in 'the school',seaweed brain... " a voice said. He looked towards the place that the voice came from and saw a medium cage with someone in it.

"Annabeth? " Percy hopefully asked. "yes? " she asked,bored. "I'm so...wait,why you are here? " he looked at her. "well, we here to rescue your ass, but that didn't work so well " she pointed at the cage. "you said we, who is here too" Percy turned around looking for someone else in the room.

"look who is waked up, the kelp head" another voice said. Percy looked at Annabeth that was smirking, and looked to see Thalia in a medium cage in Annabeth's left side. "ok, were the Stolls?" Thalia looked everywhere. "happy know that you care of us" Conor and Travis said. They were in a large dog cage,looking on him. "where's Nico? Thalia asked. "I'm right here" said a sleepy voice right next to Percy's cage, and from that Percy jump again and hit in the cage again. "ow, really Nico, stop doing that Nico smirked at that. "someone know where are we?" asked Travis. Annabeth was about to answer when a man with white coat came into the room. "you don't need to answer that object 333, and all of you in The School,the school of science and the experiments".

Annabeth's POV

Annabeth looked at the man. Did a called me an object?,she thought, What did he meant the school of experiments? And on who will they try to do an experiment?. Annabeth had a lot of questions, and she hated not to know.

"object 333" the man interrupt her thoughts "you are coming with me". Annabeth turned pale, she didn't wanted to know what this man is trying to do. She went back when he opened her dog cage and tried to took her. She tried to escape from him, but unfortunately, he grabbed her.

Annabeth screamed and everyone in the room screamed and tried to help her. Than some wolf man came in and grabbed Annabeth from the room. They laughed evilly and throw her in a black room.

She looked everywhere, panicked. Than a arm grabbed her and a white coat woman dragged her to a bed. If I only had my dragger,thought Annabeth painfully. "don't worry, that would be fast, if you wouldn't be consciousness when I'll do my work" she smiled at Annabeth evilly. Annabeth gulped, why was that happening to me, she thoughts. When all the lights were on her, she closed her eyes, blinded from the lights and then she screamed and felt big painful, and then everything was black.

OK GUYS!I HOPE THAT YOU'LL VOTE OR COMMENT BECAUSE DOING A STORY NOT AS EASY AS YOU THINK...