T.W.L.G. - It Came

sooo how's the story?

...wew! don't forget to vote!!!!! ;) thanksmuchhhh!! ;)

and oh... please be open minded ;) read on your own risk!!! ;)

here we go!! part 3,

xoxo,

paprika_01

................

T.W.L.G. part 3

nothing is new.. very odd day again. Im trying to hide my cuts on my wrist and hands... kinda hurt at mahapdi sya sobra... my mom didnt still allow me to go to school "nakakahiya" daw kasi pag nakita ng ibng tao. so i tried to cover it with bandage and plaster.

whenever I do some household chores I felt a little shy coz my brother was looking at my wounds and so as the other people in the house. and I am thought by them... she's crazy. thats all word I hear.

~~-ding...dong!!!~~~

nagkatinginan kami coz were not expecting someone whos gonna coe by. pero parang kilala ko na kung sino yun.... my mom got to the door entrance and open it...

"uhmm.. goodafternoon tita.. ugh.. can I talk to...."

"oh yes please come in. "

si Ace.. gawd im so damned!! kinakabhan ako sobra my heartbeat starts to pound so loud! natatakot ako na may halong galit. why is he here?! oh my dont tell ace.... dont you dare tell it to my mom what really happened!!!.

"tita before I talk to her...ugh sorry po ha. kasi hndi ako nakadalaw sa hospital kasi its my finals exam so i have to omply on it"

"it ok with me just please ayusin nyo ung problema nyo you know Ace hindi ko na alam ang gagawin ko kay candice I dont know why she did that. but all iknow is maayos din yan at ayoko ng mauli un dahil lang sayo kaya she will slit her.... ugh my gad her wrist... shes trying to kill herself. .. ace please. dont make my daughter became so attached with you if you know what i mean."

"ok tita sure I will" he looked down and hes obviously shy.

ohhh fvck!! akala ko malalaman na ni mom... grbe that was closed.

lumapit na sa akin si Ace at hinawakan ang kamay ko.

"candice lets talk"

we sat down to our garden... hes just staring at me and hes eyes were teary.

"Candice im sorry I dont know bakit ko nagawa yun sayo to make you like that again.. but Im really sorry i promise I will never ask you for that... ilove you so much"

he was already crying...

damn!!!! why I cant feel anything?? its just the first time that he told me hes sorry... but this time i didnt feel sorry for him. yes I can feel that he love me still. but why I cant feel the same thought like him. my heart just feel like my wounds... NUMB.

"so what the hell what you want now ace? sorry then... after that? you will fcvk me again? damn you ace!!! you didnt show up in the hospital... then why?"

he removed his hand off me...his eyes grown bigger like he heard some curses...

I am shocked to have that kind of word to him all the years that I am with him. ngayon lng ako nakapagsalita ng ganon sa kanya and nagulat talaga sya. but even if I said those words I didnt regret it sying to him... but its kind of releasing my emotions and i liked it saying curse words to him...

"w-what did you just say!!!??"

"just answer my fcvking question!!!"

"im busy! cant you just stop talking like that!!!!.."