Chapter 1:A school day

I saw lot's of trees out the window.I went to the bathroom and looked at myself.I had long maroon wavy hair till my knees.I had Pure Red eyes.I started to brush my hair after I took my bath.I changed into my uniform in 4 seconds.I took my knee high socks and put them on.I put my red rose hair clip in my hair smiling.

I ran down the stairs from my room and ran to the dining room.

"Good morning!"I shouted.

"Good morning,Annalise"my dad told me smiling looking at me while cooking breakfast.

"Good morning,MONSTER"My annoying older brother told me.

I stepped on his foot very hard.He nearly screamed.

My brother hates me just because I'm a vampire.He hates vampires so much because he was turned into one.The vampire thing is on my dads side.My brother was human before till the day when he walked home then got bitten by a pureblood.

"You two get along well in the morning."My dad told us.

I walked to my chair looking at my moms picture before I sat down.

"Good Morning"I greeted my mom.

My mom?My mom passed away when I was 300 years old.But I'm not alone.I have my dad,and my brother,even though he hates me for what I am.Although he's always there whenever I'm in danger.

"Time to eat!"We all said.

I ate my breakfast in 5 minutes.

I took my skates by the door an sat on the balcony.My brother was behind me but instead of skates he uses a bike.I felt someone watching me while I wore my skates.

"I'm going now!"Me and my brother said.

I skated ahead of my annoying brother,Zero.

Then when I turned the corner I saw my brother's friend and only friend besides Yuki.

I still felt someone watching me again.

"Hello,Annalise"He said.

"Hello,Yukito"I said with a smile.

"Your cheerful as always"Yukito said.

"Yeah,for a monster"My brother said.

I stepped on his foot very hard he nearly burst into tears.

"It's almost sunrise,I-I have to go."I said skating quickly.

"Annalise!"Yukito said.

I turned around then he threw me a a pack of blood tablets.

"Thank you!"I shouted as I turned around blushing.

I was close to the school building.Then I saw my best friend,Mina

"Hey,Mina"I said.

"Hey"Mina said.

"Lets get inside"I said.

"Yeah"she said.

Just then I saw my brother coming.I took off my skates and put them in the bag.

"Let's go,Mina"I said with a smile.

"Yeah"She said.We walked in with our arms hooked.

My brother and I go to Cross Academy.I go to the night class while he goes to the day class.My brother is a guardian with Yuki,the headmasters daughter.Only Yukito,Yuki,Zero know I'm a vampire,Oh and also my friends and the headmaster.

We went to my dorm room avoiding the swarm of boys heading for us.

"That was close"I said panting.

"I know"Mina said.

"Let's go to our dorms"I said.