Chapter 3:Escaping

Slender Man's POV

I sat there on the edge of the bed watching her sleep since it was morning.

She woke up screaming.

"What's wrong?"I asked.

"Nothing"She said panting.

"Doesn't sound like nothing"I said.

"I'm fine"She said still panting.

"Fine I will leave it but next time your telling me."I said.

Annalise's POV

I got out of the bed.I asked if I could go to the bathroom he said yes and showed me where it was.I washed my face.I walked out of the bathroom realizing I was in my uniform.I walked up to Slender Man.

"Could I buy some clothes,Because apparently I'm still in my uniform"I said lifting my skirt like I'm curtseying.

"Okay,But I'm coming with you"He said.

"Why"I said whining.

"Just to make sure you won't escape."He said.

"Fine"I said going to the room.

I brushed my hair by the brush I had in my bag.I checked my bag if how much money I have.I have 1000 dollars.My allowance everyday is 50 dollars.

"Let's go"I said.

"You wanna run or ride"He asked because he had my skates.

"I think I would run,you?"I asked.

"I'll teleport"He said.He suddenly disappeared

I ran then I saw him in the parking lot.I ran up to him.

"Your fast"I said.I sensed a familiar presence.I looked around then saw our family car.I had a plan.Slender Man turned into human form.

"Let's go"I said.

When I walked in I went to the mall boutique while Slender Man checked out other stuff.I looked around and saw a cute green dress:👗 and cute pair of boots:👢 that I had to buy.I bought both of them and left I told Slender Man that I would walk around the mall.

"I'll change into the clothes and could I please walk around the mall?"I asked.

"Fine but come back in 2 hours"He said

"Fine"I said.I saw my friend Mina.I walked to her without Slender Man noticing.I looked back to see Slender Man looking at stuff.

"Hey Mina"I whispered as I got closer.When she looked at me I put my finger over my mouth to say 'Be Quiet'

"Where have you been?And why are you still in your uniform?"She asked in a whisper.

"I'll tell you later come with me to the bathroom"I said.

"Yeah"She said.

We went to the fitting room.

"I was kidnapped"I said putting on the dress.

"By who?"She asked.

"Um...Slender Man"I said.

"Are you joking?"She asked.

"No I'm not,If you don't believe me ask my brother."I said.

"I went here with your family"She said.

"Really I'll come with you!"I said.

"Why aren't you free?"She asked.

"Apparently not,he's here to make sure I don't escape,he's in human form"I said.

"Oh,I'll help you"She said.

I wore the boots.I went out and showed Mina.

"You look great"She said giving me a thumbs up.

"Yeah,I wasted my allowance on this"I said.

"Let's go,we'll run k"She said.

"Where are they?"I said picking up my bags.

"On the second floor but they are going down"She said.

"Okay,Let's go"I said

We ran for it when we got close to them Zero spotted me.

"ANNALISE!"He shouted before I said the quiet sign.I looked to my right and saw John or aka Slender Man coming after me.I ran faster.I reached my hand out to Zero then He pulled me into a hug I was crying over his shoulder.He pushed me Behind him because Slender Man was very close.I sensed the night class.

Then they came in.I ran to them hiding behind Kaname.

"Help me"I said pointing at John who was coming right at me.The night class circled me.

==============

sorry if this was short.