Chapter 11:Problems

Sorry for the wait!

---------

Zero's POV.

I couldn't believe it Anna was a PreCure.I ran to her then caught her when she fell.

"Blossom!"Everyone shouted.

I asked the doctor that was beside me to heal her.

"I'm sorry I don't know how to heal a PreCure"He said.I sighed then she de-transformed somehow.Must be her instincts.The doctor gasped.

"Is she the person you were talking about?"He asked.I nodded.He healed her then she was back to normal.

"In order for her to get better she has to stop fighting for 3 days"He said.I nodded yet a part of me knew she wouldn't stay put for 3 days.I carried her to a bench in the park.The PreCures cleansed the monster.Cure Marine was the first to de-transform.

"Anna,Is she alright?"She ran over to me.I nodded.Anna's Boyfriend ran to me.

"How many days will it take for her to heal?"He asked.

"3 days,Shizuka's Sword cut her and that sword had vampire hunting venom in it,so it's poisonous to us vampires"I answered.

"I'll bring her back"Her boyfriend said.

"Here"I said giving her to him.He left.

"You can't tell anyone about this k?"Asked Mina.I nodded.I walked home.

Anna's POV:

I woke up in my bed.The last thing I remembered was fighting a Desertrian.

"Anna!How are you feeling?"John asked.

"I'm fine,What happened?"I said.

"You were fighting the monster then when you punched it you fainted.The Vampire Doctor healed you,but you have to stay in bed for 3 days"He explained.

"T-three days!"I shouted.He nodded.I stood up then almost tipped over but luckily John caught my arms.He sat me down on my bed.

"Like I said,you have to rest"He said.I laid down in frustration.

"You know,My brother's not here,you could switch back to normal,you're annoying when your like that"I said.

"No can do,Your brother is listening through the walls"He said.

"He is so dead once I get better"I said.He chuckled.Zero barged in.

"Come on!I'm already dead!"He shouted.

"What for!"I argued standing up.I stumbled back on my bed.

"Dad grounded me for not taking care of you properly,so apparently it all comes back to you"He said then walked out and closed the door.I threw the pillow at him but he left so my pillow hit the door.

"Childish"John mumbled.

"WHA-WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"I shouted.

"Nothing"He said.I punched him on the arm.

"Doesn't hurt"He teased.I gave up.There was a knock in my door.

"Anna you have a visitor"Dad knocked through my door

"Come in"I said.Mina,Victoria and Alex ran in.

"Anna!Are you alright?!"Mina asked.I nodded.Slender went off.We talked then told them that our secret will be safe with my brother.

"Mina please get my laptop"I told her pointing to the pink laptop on my desk.She nodded and took it.She gave it to me.I opened it.I went to Wikipedia.

I searched Slender man.I looked at the results.They say Slender Man was created by somethingawful and is a fictional character.As if.Then why is he standing outside my window watching me right now?I used my pain power.He wasnt affected.I groaned.Mina and company left.I was now on my bed using my laptop.

Actually,how is this fun?My dad walked in.

"I know you're hiding something Anna"He said.

'I never told you about my boyfriend and something else'I thought

"WHAT!?WHO BOYFRIEND?!"Dad shouted

'Shoot.I forgot he could read minds'I thought.

"Who...Who is he?"He asked.

"Um..........................Uh........"I said.

"Um....?"He asked waiting for an answer.There was a knock on my door.

"Come in!"I shouted.John came in.

"Oh,Um,Hello sir"He said nervously.How could he be nervous.I was the one who is nervous.

"And might I ask who you are?"Dad asked with a one raised eyebrow.

"Sir,I'm her....."He said.I signalled him not to tell him.I was shaking my head,mouthing no and signalling 'NO' with my hands.

"I'm her friend sir"He said.

"Lying,your her boyfriend"He said.

'You thought it didn't you,my dad can read minds IDIOT!'I mouthed.

'sorry'he mouthed back.My dad noticed our 'small talk' and told John that he wants to know him better.I groaned.They left.I could here them talking.I laid onto my bed.I covered myself with my blanket.There was weight added on my bed.I felt a hand on my shoulder.I turned my head.

"Zero?"I asked.What was his problem?

"You okay?"He asked.Wow,Has he turned soft?

"Did you hit your head or somehing?"I asked.

"Just Curious"He said then got off my bed.I sat up.

"I'm fine"I said.I looked out the window.I heard screaming.I looked closer out the window.

"Desertrian I have to help them."I said.I stood up but tipped over.I fell on the floor.

"Are you okay Anna?"He asked.

"Yes,Yes I am,My gosh you think I'm Okay?!"I said.He helped me up.

"I need to help them"I said.He sat me down on the bed.

"You have to let it go this time Anna"He said.

"No.No way am I abandoning my friends when I just know I could help them"I said.

"Can't you just trust your friends for once?"He asked.I sighed.My dad entered.

"I approve"He said.

"Approve?"I asked.

"Of him being your boyfriend"He said pointing to John.I nodded.

"I feel sick"I said.My stomach aches.My vision is getting blurry and my ears feel like static is roaming them.I blacked out.

-----------

Who do you think did that to her?

Will her friends be able to stop the monster?

Haha,you have to wait.