Chapter 7:HeartBrokened Anna(part 2)

Anna's POV:

I stopped at my house.I walked in crying.I knew my brother would freak so I walked in quietly but my dog ruined it.I groaned.

"Anna?Is that you?"Zero asked walking down from his room.I quickly wiped the tears off.But I knew he noticed.

"Who did this to you?!"He asked rage in his eyes.

"Nobody,I'm fine really"I said.

"That's not the truth."He said.

"Fine"I said.

"Do you remember Angela,My used to be friend at 6th grade?"I asked.

"Yeah"He said.

"Well,I'm kind of dating a guy,But he came home with an amnesia.I'm sure Angela drained his memories.He said that Angela was his girlfriend but that was me then......then....He,He said he doesn't love me and he never will"I said crying on his shoulder.

"I'll talk to him!"He shouted.

"No"I said.

"I will nobody hurts my sister like that"Zero said rage in his eyes.

"I'll go up to my room.The house were I used to live in is in the forest."I said

"Okay"He said.

I went up to my room.All my stuff were there except 2:The green dress and the pair of boots.I left it in my room hoping he would remember.I sobbed on my pillow.Then there was a sound from outside my window.I looked out.It was Trender Man.I closed my windows and locked it hoping he wouldn't come in.I walked over to my computer.I played my favorite song,Hurricane by Bridgit Mendler.I sung to the song sobbing.My favorite part here is the chorus.

"I'm Boarding up the windows,locking up my heart.It's like every time the wind blows I feel it tearing up apart......"I sung.Luckily I'm the best singer in the family.I hummed the rest.I heard someone in my room.When I turned around it was Trender in human form.

"What do you want?"I asked still humming the song.

"Do you really love my brother?"He asked.I gasped tears forming in my eyes.Tears fell from my cheek.

"Is it that obvious?"I asked.

"Is that really how you feel?"He asked pointing to the computer playing the song I'm still humming.

"Yeah,But I'm sure he doesn't."I said.

Then Zero suddenly came in.

"Who's this?"He asked angrily.

"He's the brother......of the guy."I said

"Tell your brother that he hurt my little sister!"He shouted

"Zero!"I shouted covering his mouth with my hand.

"I will"He exclaimed.

"You don't have to do that."I said a slight smile on my face removing my hand from his mouth.....Next was unexpected Trender was suddenly all proper.

"Oh but I will,See you next time"He said leaving the room.

"Seriously!"I shouted at Zero.

"I'm your older Brother it's what I do"He said leaving the room.

"Urgh!"I groaned.I slammed the door behind him.I put the music a bit louder.I fixed my luggage.

Trender's POV:

I walked thinking what Anna's Family is like,well I know her brother is overprotective but caring.I wonder what her parents are like?I ran and to the house.I saw Slender sitting on the couch watching tv.I walked up to him and quickly slapped him.He reacted to my sudden attack.

He stood up angry.

"What was that for?"He whined.

"Well:1)Annalise really loves you but when you said you'll never love her she was heartbroken.2)Her brother told me to tell you that you broke his little sisters heart!3)Your incredibly bored so toss me the remote!"I told him.I shouted at some.

I snatched the remote from him.I watched tv.

Slender's POV:

I stuck my tongue at him.I walked out the door.I was planning to see Anna if her love was true.

I transported.I saw Anna a mile away.I looked at the window to see Anna looking out tears falling from her eyes.She wished something I heard.

What she wished was"Please,Please,Please let Slender's memories come back"She begged closing her eyes.

I walked to the front door.Someone opened it.It was Anna.

"What are you doing here?"She asked.

"I have to talk to you"I said.

"There's nothing to talk about"She said crossing her arms.

"Anna please"I said almost grabbing her arm but she avoided.

"I said go,Please just go."she exclaimed in a weak voice.

Then a boy with silver hair come out of a room.

"What's going on here?"He asked.

"Nothing.Please just leave"Anna told him the turned to me.

"I'm not leaving"I said.

"Leave her alone already,She said no!Do you really think she'll just say yes when you told her you'll never live her."He snapped stepping in front of Anna.

"And who are you?"I asked.

"I'm Zero her older brother"He growled.

"Zero,stop"Anna said.

"Go to your room"He said.

"Yes"She said she left then went to her room.

"Why did you do that?"I asked.

"Because you hurt her,She's my precious little sister.I've been cherishing her all my life,I won't let some jerk take her away from me!"He growled at me.

I smirked then left.

Anna's POV:

I sat there on my couch pouting I was snuggling my pillow.Tears falling.

Zero came in my room.

"You'll be okay,I promise."He said.

"Oh really,how do you know that?"I asked.

"It happened to me once.I was heartbroken to find Yuki as a pureblood vampire.But I got over it."He said.

"Easy for you to say"I said.

"It's true"He said.

"Okay,Okay I believe you"I said.

"I think you should start school again tomorrow"He suggested.

"Why"I asked.

"Kaname is really bugging me"He said I loved it when that happens.

"Okay I'll start tomorrow"I said.