Chapter 5:Slender finds out

Anna's POV:

I sat there awkwardly after talking about myself.I watched them talk o each other.

"I'll be in my room"I said.

"It's on the second floor,4th door to the left."Slender Man said pointing to the elevator.

"Right"I said walking to the elevator.I went to my room.I sat on my computer chair.I took my red beats headphones.I plugged it in my laptop.I clicked youtube.I watched anime.When I'm bored all I do is grab my raisins sit infront of my computer and watch.I sat there when I got a text message.I removed my headphones then read:

From Alex,Mina,Victoria.

Emergency!Come to the middle of town NOW!

For,Annalise.

I grabbed my bag,My plush toy which is really a precure fairy.I ran down the stairs.

"I have to go somewhere."I said.

"I'll come with you"Slender said turning into a human

"Fine"I said flying to the middle of the town.I saw a desertrian.I gasped in shock.

"Stay back Anna!"He warned.

"Don't worry,Leave this to us!"We shouted.

"Precure seeds go!"Our fairies shouted.

"Precure,Open my heart"We all shouted.We transformed.Slender stood there in shock.

"The flower that spreads throughout the land,Cure Blossom!"I shouted.

"The flower that flutters by the ocean winds,Cure Marine!"Mina shouted.

"The flower that bathes in the sunlight,Cure Sunshine!"Alex shouted.

"The flower that glistens in the light o the moon,Cure Moonlight!"Victoria shouted.

We attacked the desertrian.It punched me then I flew backwards then rotated 360 degrees.

"We need to find a way"I told Marine.

"Right,I join Sunshine and distract the Desertrian."Marine exclaimed.

"Okay"I said.

"Hey!"Shouted Sunshine as she was about to get hit.

"Sunshine!"I shouted then gave her a wink.

"Oh,Okay"She said.

"Moonlight!"I said.

"Right"She said coming towards me.

"Prepare yourself,Cobraja."Moonlight and I shouted.

"Come at me if you can."He exclaimed.I looked at Slender I knew he had his eyes widened if he had any.I smiled at him.I turned to Cobraja again.Sunshine and Marine somehow made time and put the desertrian down for a while.Marine's work was finished.We gathered.We activated our tacts and sunshine activated her tambourine.

"Gather Both flower powers."Marine and I said.

"Precure Gold Forte Burst!"Shouted sunshine raising her tambourine.

"Precure......"Marine and I shouted

"Shining....."Exclaimed Sunshine.

"Fortissimo!"Marine and I shouted.We past through sunshines gold circle causing us to become gold.We past through the desertrians heart.

"Heartcatch!"Marine and I shouted spinning the middle of out tact.We kept spinning the middle of our tact.Sunshine kept rotating her tambourine.The Desertrian was clensed.The heart flower was a petunia.I took the ball then it revealed our night class teacher.

"Sensei!"I said shocked.

"Yeah,She was doubting herself again."Exclaimed Mina.We transformed into a human.

"I'm going guys"I said walking of into the forest then I was shocked to see slender man in front of me.

"Why?"I asked

"What was that?"He asked.

"Nothing,I'm a vampire precure ok"I said walking past him.He grabbed my hand.

"That was a secret wasn't it."He said.

"See,This is why I didn't tell you"I said pulling my hand away.

"Fine,But just because your a precure doesn't change the fact that your still my girlfriend."He said

"I know"I said with a slight smile on my face running towards the house.