One More Night Angel

" Hey you want some drinks to loosen you up for the night. You kinda look a little...... I don't know tense." Turning my gaze away from the entrance to the dance floor and back to castle who was standing very close studying me. I sit on a black backless bar stool feeling all the memories of that night rushing back into me.  I could feel the thrill and the feeling of it dancing through my veins like wild fire. I could feel the knots piling up in my stomach.

" No thank you. Bad things happen when I start drinking." I chuckle a little bit at the memories of when me and Melissa stopped at a second night club to grab a few more drinks. We got very drunk and well dancing seems to be something I am good at when I am completely smashed  from hell and back.

" Well then good to know. But here just take three shots of vodka and you will be ready to roll!" His voice raised into an excited tone. I looked over at him with a begging look of him to give me a break. He just ordered the three rounds and displayed them in front of me nicely. 

" Fine but only three. No more!"  I gave out a loud sigh before picking up the first. Throwing is back quick I gulped down the liquid. It drained down quick burning my throat on the way down. Before i could change my mind I  gulp down the other two. I feel the buzz already kicking in.  

" Ok now find your way onto the dance floor I am gonna hit the bathrooms and maybe pick up a girl to dance with. meet me back here say 1 in the morning?" My mouth dropped open and I glared at him. He really just brought me here for nothing. I mean really! 

" Seriously.... You just brought me here for nothing. I mean I might just rather go home." I tell him hopping off the stool.

" I know you don't want to go home and you wont. I mean come on what went on at that house considering what happened to your face." 

 I glare at him. I didn't need him dabbling into my own personal business. 

" Castle can you just leave my personal business alone. Well then I am going to the dance floor and I guess we will see."  I clumsily and awkwardly wink at him before making my way through the crowd to the busy dance house. 

" Pick a mask...... Please return after you leave the dance house." The dance bouncer man says. He is dressed in a complete black suit. I smile and thank him and then turn to the pile of colorfully made masks in a medal bucket. I take the top one not really caring. But its pretty. Very pretty. Its a black with white diamond sparkles randomly scattered around. It had a simple feeling to it. But the black kind of went from the top at being light then as it traveled down it got darker and darker. Then they had these beautiful black and white feathers coming up on one side. They weren't really tall but they went up just a little. I slipped it over my head without disrupting my long wavy curls.  I hung around close to the wall just watching. I didn't really want  to dance or anything.  

" dance with me." I get  startled by the voice that comes up next to me. As i was standing by a wall in the dark I didn't think I would really be seen.

" Umm well..... I think I am fine...." I just side stepped  him. He was wearing jeans and a t shirt.  His shirt was white and his pants were this type of jeans that were kinda faded. His mask was just a a solid red. The brims do have like red ruby sparkles going around it. I took a few steps away before leaning back up against the wall. The mystery man turns around.

Walking up to me slowly he had  dangerous puff in his steps. He leans in close to where I could his breath fanning me. It had a minty smell to it. But also a vodka smell. He leaned even closer up next to my ear. My heart was beating so fast. My breathing hitched in my throat. Clinging onto the wall with my hands at my side as I can feel him nibble at my ear. I gasp! Closing my eyes I think of how I should try to escape. There was a whimsical feeling to him.