The Player being Played

Chase POV

"Omg Chase! Yessssss please! Harder babe harder". It was the school dance and I decided to have a little fun. So here I am with Ashley in my room, one of the many sluts that I make love to. Well I actually don't love her, just for fun. Banging girls is a sport to me, so technically I'm a player. Also not to brag but I am the hottest guy in school so who wouldn't want to have a little fun with me ? I can get any girl I want at any time of the day. I'm not planning to stick to one girl, not my thing. I do hump and dump.

"Ouch! What was that for!?" Yelling at Ashley, the bitch just slapped me! Because you zoned out and I was having fun, Ashley was saying still siting on me. Well I'm sorry darling, I was just thinking of what else I would do to you, with a smirk on my face.

"Oh" was all she could say. It was getting kinda awkward, never usually happens. I broke the silence by saying "why don't we just continue what we were doing ?" And her face just lit up waiting for me to f**k her hard. So I just started kissing her going down forming marks everywhere on her hot body.

*****

*Alarm starts beeping* Oh crap it's 8:30! I'm so late for school, not that I care. I guess I'm just so sore from last night. Quickly got up and had a nice cold shower. Grabbed a black v-neck shirt and some jeans from my wardrobe and quickly put them on. Made my way straight to my garage which held my new hot wheels. Once I got in I made my way striaght to school.

*****

Arrived here at school and made my way down the hallway where my boys are usually at. They all greeted me with a tap on the back.

"Hey a**holes", was all I could say. "Sup dude", Lincoln said with a tap on the back. Lincoln has been my bro since day one. He's also the talkative one. "So I heard you banged Ashley last night?" "Yes I banged her hard, wouldn't mind for another round" I said smirking.

"Yeah well you wouldn't want to bang any other chick until you see the new smokin hot girl", one of my other mates said interrupting Lincoln. "Dude, she is smoking hot!" "Would bang her any day". "Shut up! I call dibs on her guys" I said with a angry tone. "Sorry man but she ain't a slut from what I heard, apparently she's still a virgin" lincoln said, "What!?" "Impossible". "How could she still be a virgin if you guys say she's gorgeous?" I asked with a suprised face. But that would be a bonus for me then, that would make me her first. Okay maybe I'm over thinking this, she might not even want me. But I am of course the hottest guy in school so how could she resist me ?

"Okay laters guys, I'll catch up with youse later" I said  walking away biding them a goodbye. Let's hope this "new hot" girl is in my class. Would love to take good look at her.