Chapter 7

Chase POV

As you may know, I'm here at Cats house. Yes the girl I'm after. I'm only here because I want her to like me, not under my parents orders.

Well they did tell me we had somewhere to go to tonight. I wasn't interested until I found out we'll we going to 'Cats' house.

So here I am, sitting with her parents and my parents at the dining table.

While waiting for Cat to come down, I'm laughing and talking with her parents. They're pretty chill.

Laughing and giggling, this scent caught my attention. It was Cats scent. Looking up at the stairs, there she was walking down towards us. I couldn't take my eyes off her! She's so eye catching.

Kept staring at each other, never breaking eye contact until she reached the table.

"This is my lovely beautiful daughter Catherine" talking to my parents.

"Ahh she's looks exactly like you Clarissa" my mum was saying.

Cat smiled shyly to my parents. Her beautiful smile.

My dad spoke and said, "this is my son Chase, you must know each other since you are in the same school" he said to Cat.

"Dad, I just met her yesterday" I said to him.

Cats dad spoke, cutting in to what I was about to say. Luckily he did cut in because I had no idea of what to say.

"Since you both just met each other yesterday, why don't you two get to know each other"? He said in his deep voice.

"Okay dad" she said chuckling.

As the adults started talking again. Me and Cat on the other hand were quiet. It was getting awkward. Well it already is so, I decided to cut the awkwardness and speak.

"You look beautiful Cat" I said to her looking straight in her hazel eyes.

Her beautiful hazel eyes to be exact.

"Ah Thanks" she said with a smile on her face.

She was blushing! I didn't want to make it more awkward by telling her she's blushing. I'm sure she already knows that she's blushing because she tried to hide her face by putting her head down.

She looks so cute when she blushes.

"That blushy smile gives it all away" I said with a wink.

Her face just got red even more!

"Yeah whatever, keep dreaming sweety" she said teasingly.

Okay it's quiet again. Breaking the silence again.

"Why don't we play a game?" I suggested to her.

"Yeah okay" she said with a curious face.

"What game" she asked with that same curious face.

"It's called 20 questions" I said.

"Be more specific" she said rolling her eyes jokingly.

"Okay so we ask each other 20 questions that we want to know about each other, we take turns though" I said leaning forward.

"Does that make sense to you" I asked.
"Yeah I guess" she said with a sly smile.

"Okay let's start" I said smiling.

"You first" she said leaning back to her chair, folding her arms.

"Ladies first, ladies are always first" I said.

"Fine" she said smirking.

"Go ahead and ask me anyone question" I said confidently.

"Are you a player?" She asked tilting her head, also with her curios face on.
That question hit me like I've been stabbed. Why do I feel this way?

I'm speechless, I couldn't open my mouth to speak. I just stared at her with wide eyes shocked that she asked me that type of question.

I- ah- uhm- pa- I just couldn't get any words out of my mouth.

Just stared at her, not knowing of what to say. If I tell her I am, she will hate me! Or maybe she knows that I am a player but wants to hear it from me?

*****