Chapter 4

Chase POV

Psst. Psst. Psst. Trying to get her attention. She is so into what she's doing. She finally looked and she just stared at me, her eyes roaming my body. What can I say ? I attract a lot of girls but this one particular girl caught my attention. Her beautiful hazel eyes that seduces me when I look into them. Her brunette long hair I could get my hands tangled in. Her red lips I could kiss all night, and lastly her hot sexy body. Okay what is wrong with me? I am never like this. Damn this girl. I only plan to bang her, not stay with her forever. Like I said, hump and dump. Damn it Chase, snap out of it and I quickly came back into the real world.

Yes ? She asked me. Keep it cool Chase. Keep it cool. Hey gorgeous, was wondering of maybe you'd like to go have a little fun after school today ? What do you say ? Wiggling my eyebrows.

She was quiet, then she spoke. No sorry but I have better things to do she said smiling at me.

Wtf just happened? No girl ever rejects me! This is the first. No I can't let her reject me. I'm gonna make sure I get her. Nothing is stopping me now, not even her.

Oh c'mon. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity and ended it with a wink. You'll have so much fun, I said with a smirk on my face. Well sorry but I'm really busy.

Okay she's definitely innocent. No doubt about it. Obviously she has never dated before and she's clearly still a virgin. I'd be happy to be her first.

Okay then maybe  next time ? I asked her, hoping that she'll say yes. She probably doesn't even know what I'm talking about ?

Ohh no sorry she said with a sorry expression on her face. Changing the subject, trying not to feel embarrassed I got rejected. So what's your name anyways? I asked.

Catherine Park she replied with a sly smile.

Oh shit. One of the top richest families in the world! Her parents definitely know my parents then.

Ding ding ding!!!

And that was the bell for lunch break. Stood up from my seat grabbing my shit and headed to the door, before I walked out, I turned around to look back  at Cat and said; I guess I'll be seeing you around then. Laters baby I said with a wink.