Chapter 3

Catherines POV

As I entered the school gates, I parked my car next to this red lamborgini. Whoever owns this car is one lucky bastard. Sitting in my car not wanting to get out. My hands are sweating because I'm nervous. Idk why I'm nervous? Taking in a deep breath and opened the door of my car, I got out and all eyes were on me. Grabbing my bag, I walked confidently to the door. As I was walking, everyone was staring at me. Especially the girls, it was so obvious they were jealous. Probably because all the boys were staring and drooling over me. Not my fault I'm hot, who wouldn't drool over this hot sexy face and body ?

*****

Locker 125. Oh there it is, saying to myself. Walking over to my locker, a girl with pretty blond hair and blue eyes walked over to me. Here we go, the bitch is going to walk up to me and tell me to back off of her boys.

Instead, she walked over and greeted me with a hi and a hug ? Wow, that's unusual. I didn't want to be a bitch so I said hi back.

Welcome to East High College! I'm Becky Armod, and you're ? Saying with a smile. I quickly answered back to her question. I'm Catherine Park. Are you Clarissa Parks daughter!? Yes indeed I replied back with a weird expression on my face. Omg! I'm a huge fan of your moms designs she said with a wide smile. Ohh cool was all that came out of my mouth.

Could I see your schedule ? she asked. Yeah sure, and I gave it to her. Yayy! We're going to be together for the whole day! Smiling at me while clapping her hands. That's great I said forcing out a smile. It's not that I don't like her, it's just that I'm new.

******

Wow, I'm already best friends with Becky! She showed me around school before the bell rang. She knows so much about me and ik a lot about her too. I'm here at the office because I was told I had to come here. Sitting on the chair waiting for my name to be called inside the principles office.

Catherine Park the principle would like to see you now, the secretary was saying to me in a quiet voice. Stood up and headed towards the principles office door. I'm not a rude person so I knocked on the door and a lady said for me to come in. I entered the office and took a seat.

*****
Okay you may go to class now Catherine. It was good meeting you and hope you have a good day here at East High College, principle Kelly was saying while opening her office door waiting for me to get out. Good meeting you too principle Kelly walking out of the office bidding a good bye to her.

*****

Opened the door to my first class, everyone turned and stared at me. I walked towards the teacher and gave him my schedule.

Alright Catherine ge- I quickly cut him and said, no please call me Cat I said with a smile. Some of the students chuckled at what I said but I didn't give a damn. Okay Cat, take a seat and get your books out he said in a serious tone. I looked around and saw a available seat next to Becky. Speed walked towards the seat and sat down.

His name is George, but we call him Mr G, Becky was saying moving her seat closer to mine. Ohhh okay was all I could say. Grabbing my books and pens out, being the good girl I am, I started copying the notes Mr G was writing on the board.

*****

Psst. Psst. Psst. Am I hearing stuff or is someone saying psst to me ? Turned to my right, everyone was doing their work so I turned to my left and my jaw just dropped!

Eyeing him up and down. Omfg he is so hot! He was staring back at me so I gulped my saliva and said, yes?