Chapter 12 - You're not Alone

What should I do now? I can't back up now... Why is this happening?! Ugh! I sat up at my bed feeling nervous and all. I just wanna go outside and feel the freshness of the air alone, just for this once..

I walked towards the door and tried to open it but somehow opened by S-Sting?!

"Oh hey, sorry I didn't knock so..yeah.." He apologize as I was left still in shock.

"Ohh no, it's okay.." I hate dealing some situation like this..

"By the way, here this is for you, I made them" He gave me a basket of cupcakes and cookies. Wow, it smells really delicious~

"Woah, thanks, you don't have to give me this things" I said in return.

"Nah, its okay. So where are you going anyway?" He ask.

"To the park, to get some air.." I said not looking in his eyes.

"Can I come?" He ask and I nod.

We walked to the park and the atmosphere is quiet. The whole time, we both didn't talk because I wasn't on the mood and really.. Today is something I can't forget.. We arrived at the park and sat down at the bench.

"Are you okay, Amelia?" Sting asked looking worried.

"Yes I am.. It's just.. This day.." I said while tears on my face fall down.

"Oh.. What happened?" He said while wiping my tears with his barehand.

"It's just.. Um.. You know, I have a sister and today is her death anniversary.." I look down and starting to tear up.

"Oh, I'm sorry for um.. Asking.. Don't worry I'm here" He immediately hug me so tight and I hug him tight and I break down. Tears falling down on his shoulders while he rubs me at the back.

"I hate the feeling of being alone.. Alone for the rest of your life.." I muttered

"No Amelia, you're not alone and you're never alone. Remember that there are other people that loves you and appreciate you as a human being. People can't stand to be alone for their whole life because yes, it is depressing. We sometimes think that we should just die because no one is there for us, there is someone who truly there for you, through thick and thin. Amelia, don't you know? Marie is here for you, especially me. I'm here to bring your life more interesting and more colorful than before. I love you and nothing can change that. I'm willing to do everything for you, to make you happy. So don't be sad and don't think that no one else is there for you when there is." He kiss my forehead and hug me so tight. Wow, I don't expect that Sting has this kind of side..

"I'm speechless..." I said and still crying in front of him.

"You don't need to say anything, your smile is all I need" He said and gave me an overwhelming smile.

"Thank you so much, Sting.. You really are there for me.." I unexpectedly kiss him on the cheek but that's okay, its just some payback for what he said a while ago.

---------------------

A/N:

Hello! I'm very sorry it took so long to update but here, its short and because it'll go to an end for the next 2 chapters I think, so I guess I'll finish this story within this week because I'll be busy because exams are coming so, I hope you like it!

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

iloveyou all! ☺

-j