Chapter 8 - The moment I've never felt before.

AMELIA'S P.O.V

After saving Wendy and the others, We're back to normal again. Master was kinda mad of what had happen last week. Anyways, I need to thank Sting for helping us out back then.

Walking to the door, when a familiar voice said my name.

"Amelia-san!" The voice is filled with joy yet broken.

"Ah, Yukino-san! What brings you here?" I said, waving joyfully to her.

"I was gonna talk to Erza-san about something but I guess she isn't here, might be on a mission." Her voice is kind of different? What happened to the sweet and warm voice I'd known for months? Does she have a problem? Because If she had one, she really needs to talk to Erza whenever she's feeling down or something. Yep, Erza is giving everyone her advice.

"Hm? If I don't mind, Yukino-san?" I started to worry about what's happening. "Um, do you have a problem? You can tell me, if you want." I gave out a caring smile and she felt relieve.

"Um, Y-Yes.. Can we talk about this somewhere private?" She insist.

"Yes sure."

**********

We went to her house near the bridge. The view was breath-taking.

Yukino-san opened the door and walked in, I followed. Woah, the outside was simple but in the inside, its all decorated with lots of flowers and luxury things, I can tell that she'll be a great wife in the future.

"Welcome to my house, Amelia-san!"

"It's full of..... flowers. I assume you like them?"

"Yes, actually this is my parents house. My mother decorated this before she died two years ago, along with father in an accident." Her sweet tone become smooth.

"Oh, I'm really sorry.." I felt guilt, I wish I'd never ask that question. Well, its okay atleast I know. "About your problem, Yukino-san. Can we continue it?"

"Ah, yes sure." Her expression changed, her face is full of sadness yet still smiling. Oh how I love this girl. "It's about Rogue.. I like him ever since I joined Sabertooth, and there's some rumor going around in the guild saying, that Rogue had a girlfriend. So I was really shock and... Somehow, I ran away from the guild, crying. I tried to move on but I can't." She look down on the ground, tearing up.

I pat her back and her head. "Yukino-san.. I know you feel. I like someone too, but I don't think he knows it. You don't really like him, you actually love him. I can see it in your eyes, and I can assure you that it was just a rumor it might only be his friend, they're making it a big deal. You're jealous, right? Don't be, as long as you know that it was just a rumor it'll be okay. No matter how hard it takes to get Rogue to like you, don't give up. I admit, He's a real hottie for me and a really handsome person. Don't cry because you're jealous, smile because its the best way to be beautiful."

Yukino felt relieve and somewhat really happy. She hugged me, and I hugged back. Did I actually helped a person? Yes.

"T-Thank you so much, I'll be going to the guild now. Do you want to come?"

"Yes, I loved to. I got some business with Sting though." She dien't react but I saw a huge smile in her face. I don't know how much I helped her.

**************

We reach Sabertooth. Yukino walked in, and I followed. I'm kind of scared actually, because these guys look like creeps. There's nothing to fear because Yukino is here.

We parted ways, Yukino goes to Rogue's room while I go to Sting's office.

I knock before entering and heard "Come in". I opened  the door seeing Sting sitting beside the window.

"Amelia! How's Wendy and the others? Been a long time, have a seat." He offered to sit beside him. Shit. I can feel my cheeks burning hot, I could probably die. "So what brings you here?" He's eyes are directly at me, and I couldn't look at him.

"I was just passing by and accompanied Yukino since I'm here, I want to say, Thank you for saving my friends it's really helpful, and sorry for the troubles Natsu caused." I chuckled a bit, and he giggled. Oh how I love to see him giggle like that.

"Nah, that's okay. I'm happy that I was able to help your friends." We're an inch away, I can feel his hot breath causing me to catch it, but I can't let him know that I like him and I can't take the first move.

"U-Um, Sting? C-Can you move back a little... We're really close to each others faces...." I said trembling, because I never had my first kiss before nor a feeling like this.

I thought Sting will hold back, but its the opposite. I felt a hand on my waist, a hand on my hair playing every strands. What the hell is he doing? 

"Sting... I need to go now.." I trembled, I can still fewl his hot breath, Goddamnit Sting!

"Can you stay for a while please? Baby?" A raspy and  seductive voice came into my ear, The kind of voice I wanted to hear, but I guess this isn't the time.

"Sting, please? I don't have some time, I admit, I kind of like you. But I guess, I'm not ready to face a situation like this.." I tried to hold his hands but, it become tight for me to escape. Ugh why!

"I guess, I'll leave it there. I'll escort you to Fairy Tail, will that be okay?" He winked and started to stand up, leaving me free. It feels like I got out of the Gorilla's tight hands.

This boy is wild as a Lion! I don't believe it, Goddamnit Sting, stop being a seductive hottie. I hate you, but I love you.

---------------END OF CHAPTER 8---------------

A/N:

Yay hi! Next update will be on first week of feb! I know it really got me on! >///////<

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed. I'm sorry if its short.

THANK YOU FOR THE 1.2K READS!

Don't forget to

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

-J