Chapter 7 - Nakamas

NATSU'S P.O.V

While we're walking inside Raven Tail's HQ, I smelled something familiar. Its Wendy, Romeo and Lissana's scent! Woah, I've got good nose. I don't think they're anyone in here, Its kinda dark too. Rather, I followed the scent and it leads me too them but they are on a prison sleeping. They looks so tired and scared. I tried to break the prison, but I can't. I don't even strange any magic here. What the hell is going on?!

"Something's familiar." Said Sting. No, I haven't smelled anything around here except for Wendy's scent.

"What's familiar around here? I haven't sense anything" I shrug. What's wrong with this messy-blonde-headed prick?

"No, seriously Natsu. I sme--" Before he continue, someone attacked us, and thank God, the cell was broken.

"Woah, thank you for breaking the cell! I owe you one!" I chuckled, while this per- wait, I know this asshole scent!

Ivan?! What the hell is he doing here? I thought he was...

"Stop dreaming kid, its really me" Ivan sarcastically said.

"You're a doll. I don't sense any magic on you." Sting said.

"Shut up, bee-sting. Go and take them outside. I'll handle this." I said while I clenched my fist, glaring Ivan to death. To hell with that!

"Prepare to di--" Wait, someone pushed me back.

Gildarts?! Woah, woah. This is really getting serious here.

"What the hell are you doing here, old fart?" I said in a serious tone.

"None of your business. Look at the back kid, They're all here." Gildarts said, as I looked at the back, they're really here! But why?

"They're all here, because we're all nakamas. They all want our friends to be save, they dont do it for only theirselves, their whole life is based on their friends. If one was hurt, they're all hurt. That's why we're all here not just for those 3 kids but for you guys who are saving them." He pats my head and continued looking to Ivan.

So now, Gildarts is here to defeat Ivan. Wendy and the others are all saved. It means, we're all going home except for Gildarts defeating Ivan in a pulp.

It wasn't easy to save them.

---------------END OF CHAPTER 7---------------

A/N:

Im sorry its so boring and short, I just want this RAVEN TAIL ARC done. So yeah its done. What will happen to them after this incident? Lets see!

VOTE AND COMMENT IF ITS GOOD PLEASE? TYSM!

ILY ALL :)

-J