Chapter 11 - Speechless

Why is he acting sweet and all right now? I know he likes me that way but I don't know.. I am so speechless ugh! Can I even handle his sweetness? Yes? Maybe? No? Why is the world like this!

I walked around the town with Marie because I need to get a fresh air with just my one and only family with me and it's Marie. We stopped at a seaside and sat down at the grass.

"Hey Marie, is it normal just to feel this way? I'm not really used of being loved y'know.." I said while playing the grass on my hands.

"Amelia, this is your chance to finally have your long lost happiness. You can't waste this. I know you aren't experienced this kind of things.. But it's better to have this opportunity on you Amelia!" She comforted me like Ryumi-nee used to do before.

"Are you sure its okay?" I asked again. This time I'll do what I can do.

"Yes, I can asure you." She said and I turned around and saw Sting at the back smiling.

"Are you okay?" He ask sincerely. Why am I turning into a tomato now?!

"Y-Yes..." I answered not looking straight in his eyes.

"You sure? Then can I take you somewhere?" He said, standing up and offering his hands to help me get up. How gentleman.

We walked around the seaside while Sting is holding my hand. Where are we going anyway? Some secret place?

Sting stopped and looked at me with a smile. I can see cherry blossoms all over the place, this place is so pretty and captivating..

"Wow..." The only word that came out of my mouth when I saw more cherry blossoms.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" He said while looking around the place. "I once have a sister and she always come here very often when we're a child. I was very annoyed because I don't like this kind of places. But then she said, when I grow up I should bring her the girl that I love the most and yeah, today I brought her here without hesitation and thats you." He said coming to me closer.

"I d-don't know w-what to say..." I said then tears fell down my face he then wipes it away.

"You don't need to say anything, Amelia. I just want you to feel how much you mean to me and I'll make you happy in every second of my life." He said hugging me and I hugged back.

I'm so speechless. I can't even say anything.. I've never felt this before. I'm so emotional right now. I thought I can just be alone the rest of my life but no... It isn't impossible to live your own when someone came into your life unexpectedly.

----------------

So I got my free time now! Sorry for not updating so soon because school just started and I hate it heh.

Okay so, dont forget to vote comment and you can share it if you like!

I know its short but the end is nearr o; lol anyways i hoped you enjoyed and thank you!

Till the next update minna~