Chapter 13 - Happiness

** AMELIA'S POV **

Another typical Sunday for reading books and make hot choco. I kinda felt something will happened today or is it just me..

Anyways, I should check on Marie and ask her if she wants to go buy something in town.

Eh? Marie isn't here? Where is she then? I didn't know she'll be leaving for some crazy gatherings or what, sigh, alone again.

I decided to go to the town market to buy home goods, you know for cooking and foods heh. As I'm walking pass a river, I remembered those days where Sting and I was just happy. Everything went so fast y'know, he confessing to me that he had feelings for me in front of a crowd. That's just.. Great because, he's proud to have feelings for me and he would actually shout it to the whole world about me and it's really flattering.

"Oh?!" I shrieked.

"Ugh!" The familiar sweet voice said.

"Huh?! Marie?!" I said in a high pitch voice.

"Oh.. Uh.. Hi A-Amelia!" She stuttered.

"Where were you?! I'm so worried about you, you know that? Why didn't you tell me you were gonna leave the house early?" I said while Marie can't look me straight in the eyes. Seriously? What is going on?!

"Uh.. Amelia! I'll explain it all to you later okay? I'll go pick you up at the House okay?" And then she left me.

I don't really know what's going on sigh. Is something wrong? Or maybe an emergency that she doesn't want me to know?

I rid of those silly thoughts in my head and get back to go to the market.

*************

"Excuse me? How much is this?" I pointed at the cute bear with a heart in the middle.

"Oh that? It's free for you, sweetie" The storekeeper said. Huh what?

"Free? But how?" I ask in confusion.

"You'll know everything later. Enjoy!" she said. I don't know what the hell is going on, and its confusing me ugh.

I just decided to go home instead of wandering around because it's just making me think more and more.

As I opened the door and the lights I saw huge teddy bears, bouquet and some cute clothes laying in my couch. Wow what is this?

I go to my bedroom and saw a box with a letter on it saying,

Wear this and go to Fairy Tail later at 6. - Unknown

What? Who send this all? It's confusing the hell out of me! It's just making me somewhat.. Happy? When did I felt this happiness before? Is this it?

***************

I wear the cute black shimmering cocktail dress. I look cute in it. Heh. But why do I need to go to fairy tail in this kind of clothes? Some event?

As I got out of my house, I saw a beautiful carriage. Its an open one compared to Cinderella's. Am I in some kind of Fairy Tale story now?

"Hi madam, you will ride this carriage for tonight" The driver said.

"Huh? Who's behind all of this, Sir?" I ask in confusion. Seriously, I may die in confusion here.

"You'll know once we got to Fairy Tail, now come on and ride" He insisted and opens the door to me.

As we reached Fairy Tail, the guild was.. Really amazing right now. It's like a princess castle now. It's all pink and why? What is happening?

I walk towards the door and as I opened it, I saw everyone.. Everyone in formal, they're gathered everywhere and they're smiling at me.

"What is this guys?" I said in confusion while looking around. It's full of pink stuffs and design..

"Go straight to the stage, Amelia. You see the chair there? Sit and make yourself comfortable while he comes in" Erza said smiling to me and I proceed to the stage and sat on the only chair there. I feel embarrass though..

As I was still looking around. The lights went out and the only light on is the one that's focused on me. Looking at the entrance because the door opened and looking who's standing there.

The lights came back and as I can see, I see Natsu and the others holding a banner? Huh what is this?

They revealed what's in the banner and it came out as,

WILL YOU BE MY HAPPINESS AND LIVE HAPPY EVER AFTER?

As I read the word happiness, my eyes went wet and I'm tearing up.. I don't know, what is this feeling..

They gave way to someone in a black suit holding a pink bouquet of rose, I can't see his face though but I have a feeling...

"Hi beautiful." I heard a familiar voice said.

"Sting..?!" I teared up and can't stop my tears falling down my cheek.

"So did you like the huge teddies, the bouquets and clothes?" He ask while going straight to my direction.

"You gave all of that..?" I said.

"Yes my princess" He said. Omg why am I squealing inside?!

He kneel one foot in front of me and showing 3 kinds of ring.. What? Why 3? Am I gonna choose one?

"Amelia, you don't get to pick one of these 3 rings I'm holding right now. This means, a promise ring, an engagement ring and a wedding ring. All in one day, I know, but I can't wait for each day to cherish it all for you. I want you in my life, Amelia, since the first time I saw you, I wanted you. I know its stupid but it's worth it. I won't make it long for you to get confused, I want you to be my girlfriend, my fiancé and my loving wife. As I promised the very first day we met,

I will protect you, I wouldn't leave you alone again, I will be here by your side, I will be your Happiness.

Remember that? I guess yeah. I love you, Amelia. I really really love you."

I then, hug him and my tears fell down on his shoulders. I don't know how to feel or even what to do. This is so unexpected. I just can't...

"Sting.." I looked at him. "I'll be your girlfriend, your fiancé and your future wife. Thank you so much for being here when I needed someone to lean on. You didn't leave me alone.. I'm so thankful.." I said in a low voice and cried the whole situation.

I thought I'm just gonna be alone for the rest of my life, that there is no one helping me or there for me but there it is. There will be one person who'll come into your life unexpectedly, to make your life in line again, to give you a new hope to live and to feel that you're being love for who you are. There will be persons who'll just come into your life just to teach you a lesson then eventually leave. People come and go but, don't lose hope on that one person who's destined for you. There is one person who'll be your world and everything. You just have to wait. Don't find it, wait for it.

***************

A/N:

Whew! I finished it! Omg, I just can't handle the feels :( I'm sorry it a late update again but here the ending, I know its too fast because I'm being pre-occupied with plans because its summer already! So this is it.

I won't be having a sequel for this, but I'll do other stories just like I'm working on the other one that I think it'll be long.

So anyways! I hope you enjoyed reading and thank you for reading my story too! I'm so happy.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW AND PROMOTE! THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE.

- j