Video 5- Tenth Day

This is Dr Hail and this is video five and tenth day of the Life Project. September 20, 1990. Past few days, I tried different types of voltage. Can't only use voltage, but something else to work with it.

In front of me is Mrs Cardinal. She died at age 80 from a infection 24 hours ago.

I'm going to hook her up to give her the shocks. But I'm going to inject Mrs Cardinal with a new serum that I made.

Now, i'm going to make a small incision by her left ear so I can inject the serum into her brain.

Serum is injected and already coursed through her body. Now, let's shock her.

Starting with 50 volts. One. Two. Three.

Examining the body and see zero damage. Checked her vitals, no heart beat.

Going to give Mrs Cardinal 55 volts now. One. Two. Three.

Examining the body again. No burns. Looking at the screen. Still flat line.

Going to up the voltage to 75 volts. One. Two. Three.

Examining the body, 75 volts is too high. I smell burnt flesh. The smell is coming from the lower half of her body.

Opening up below her waist line right now. Her privates are burned. The body is no use for further testing.

If the lower half of her body is burned and damaged, her kidneys won't be able to empty out and can cause serious complications, and her rectum won't be able to let out waste.

I'm going to cover her with a sheet, and pray.

Amen. Now, I'm going to see the results for Mrs Cardinal's vitals during the process.

Looking at her vitals, there is a flat line, no activity. Wait!

Looking at the results a little closely, there is a little spike. That means that there was a beat of her heart. It looks like 55 volts made a spike. 75 volts is too much, maybe try 65 volts next.

The serum seems to only go through her upper half. Might have to do some work on the serum.

Rest in peace Mrs Cardinal. Thank you for all your help with this project.

This has been Dr Hail and video five, day ten of the Life Project.

Author's note:
Artistic-Love and I are so excited for this book.

Shout out to grodzp for the amazing cover! It captures what the story is all about really well. Thank you grodzp!