{2}

I lay in bed smiling, will I see him tomorrow? Nah probably not you barely ever see a hot guy twice. Not that he hot he's just kinda pretty. Now that i think about it, in grown ups there was a super hot guy with a high pitched voice. Now THAT would be awesome. I look at my alarm, ugh 3 minutes till it goes off. Well that means 3 minutes of sleep.

(Beep beep beep)

Well time to go to work!
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
I walk down the road and see a big line of people waiting. It actually goes out of the store. I run down the dimly lighted back street and pull out my monkey decorated keys and open the door to see Ashley with an angry face and a whole lot of almost as angry customers. She smiles at the new customer and keeps taking orders as I put on my apron.
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU ALL MORNING!?!?"Ashley angrily yells

"Sleeping what about amy? Isn't this her first shift?" I ask innocently

"Well yeah" Ashley calms down " but after she saw all the customers she freaking quit. I mean what was I supposed to say 'uhh well sorry you can't quit because I can't do this alone"
Ashley says impatient.

"AM I GOING TO BE HERE ALL DAY??? OR ARE YOU TWO ANGRY GIRLS ON YOUR PERIOD GONNA TAKE MY ORDER?"
Asks an impatient man with a red face

"Well mister" I say frustrated "if you are getting angry you may leave" I continue a little more calmly

"Fine" he says "I will leave"

As we take more orders I realize that since I'm making the orders I Haden's known before but there are some buy one get one coupons that lots of people are using. I finally ask about them
"What's with all the coupons?" I ask Ashley

"Boss sent out some coupons in the mail and they were: buy one get one 100% off 9:30-11:30 It's too bad that the coupons were accidentally printed to say that they expire tomorrow when they were supposed to expire tomorrow next year"

I break into laughter and start repeating words from what she told me in between burst of laughter."expire BWAHAHAHAH TOMORROW HAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHA NOT HAHA NEXT HA HA HAHAH YEAR?????" I just can't stop laughing.

Ashley face palms "now get back to work " she says after taking an order

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Ahhhhh 12:00 everyone is gone I make myself the usual frap and sit down in a table near the corner. Ashley went on her lunch break so I was here alone. I'm on my phone watching pretty little liars on Netflix. And finally my prayers have been answered as *€#%*= dies and I get up from my seat And start dancing like a maniac when j feel a tap on my shoulder on instinct I turn abound and punch a stumach and realize it's Shane.

"Ouffffff" he says with a tight voice holding his stomach.

"I am so sorry I didn't mean to I just got scared and I-" he cuts me of by saying

"It's fine It really is now that j think about it me tapping you sounds kinda stalkery" we both start laughing

"Let me get you some ice" I say hoping to make him feel better

"Yes please" he answers