{6}

Shane

I pick her up one arm under her knees and one under her shoulders. What am I supposed to do with her? As i walk out with her in my arms a waiter bumps into me spilling water with lemon all over Callie.

CALLIE

I wake up with a gasp while I'm in Shane's arms as I realize I am dripping wet. "What happened" I say and Shane puts me down. And I remember Austin "oh my god Austin I never wanna see him again" I say with a tight throat as tears well up in my eyes "what happened" I say as the tears are now streaming down my face. I realize we are out side and I look further down the side walk and see him.shane sees my eyes widening and looks behind him and sees Austin walking down the street.

"Callie don't he's not worth it" says Shane in a comforting voice. I start to cry again and Shane envelopes me in his arms as he caresses my hair with one hand. I put my arms around him while crying into his shirt.

I suddenly start to hate Austin and never want to see him ever again"I hope he dies" I say as my hate fire burns bright.

"You and me both" says Shane with a sigh

"Why do you want him to die?" I ask innocently

"He hurt you Callie and now I want to hurt him" I chuckle I didn't know he cared about me like that. I feel him grin at my laugh. He pulls away and looks down at my as he uses my thumbs to wipe away my tears. He's being so irresistible right now too bad he has a girlfriend bec- my thoughts get cut off because of his lips on mine

Oh.

My.

God.

He's kissing me I thought he had a girl friend? He pulls away and begins to mutter some apologies and I stop his talking by kissing him back. Why did I do this I hope he likes me? I pull away blushing as he scratches his neck and opens the car door for me as we start driving.

********************************
Sorry for the super short update I don't have a lot of time in my hands right now so there might not be a lot of updates in the near near future and please comment

Also if you need a cover I could make you one and yes I have changed the over for Starbucks lovers once again ;)