{4}

Callie POV

"I don't know where do you wanna go?" Honestly I want to go to the new diner by Shannon street.

"Uhhhh do you want to go to that new diner around Shannon street? Asks Shane a little nervous AWE is this a date I hope so 😊 how did he know where I wanted to go we have so much in common not that j care that this is a date it's just a thought.

"Yes totally" I say excitedly but what about the store how will Ashley do it alone "but I have to work" I say sadly

"OH NO YOU DONT YOU ARE GOING ON THIS DATE" shane and I both looked at Ashley after she said dat "ARE YOU GUYS KIDDING ME THIS IS OBVIOUSLY A DATE AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF THE STORE"

"Ashley" I ask

"Yes dear" she says not knowing that she just yelled.

"You just yelled" I informed her giggling a little

"I did?" Shane and I both nod
"Oh" she says before breaking into a uncontrollable fit of laughter "go while you can" says Ashley between laughter.

As we step into Shane's car I quickly tell Shane "I ugh have a boyfriend"

"Yeah me too, I mean I don't have a boyfriend i have a girlfriend obviously" Shane scratches his neck nervously adorable it's too bad he doesn't like me he has a girl friend.

(At the diner)

As Shane and I walk up the side walk engaging in a quiet small talk about our favourite things as we near the diner I see AustinMY boyfriend beside a super hot girl with jet black hair she's flirting with him. Casually tosses her hair to the side and kisses his cheek. Oh my gosh I am going to kill that man. As he looks out side the door to the diner he sees a very angry Callie. Cheating oh he will pay for that.

I scream as I burst through the door and knock Austin off his seat I pin him down and start punching through my tears. Shane try's to get me off but I'm soooo not done yet. I just keep punching and I see Austins hand reach up to pinch me in the shoulder where I have a pressure point that instantly knocks me out. Long story on how I found that out. I swat his hand away And keep punching what I don't notice is his other hand coming up as he press's my shoulder and j think I'm passing ou-.