Chapter 2

*******skip to Saturday *******
Lyric pov
"Sophie,Lyric get up!"yelled John. I groned can I sleep in without getting yelled at. I got up and put on an blue and white spaghetti strap dress with a belt, black heels and put my natral cruly hair in a water fall braid.(on the slide). I headed down and seen unfamiliar faces."Lyric this is my firend Liz Hemmings and her family:Andrew Hemmings,Ben Henmings,Jake Hemmings and Luke Hemmings," my mum said.Wait Luke Hemmings.Oh gosh this cant be happening!
Lukes pov

I was standing behind my family.I didn't want to do this.I needed stuff for my party tonight I heard someone come down stairs.I really didn't care."Lyric......" wait Lyric Anderson! Lyric the one I bully.

(Lyric pov )
I am already regretting getting out of bed.I cant believe my mum is best friends lukes mum. We headed out the door and went to olive garden *******at olive garden******** We were sat down at a table one family on one side and the other on the other side. I was looking at my menu and then the waitress came and took our order.I got the garden primavera. It didnt take long for our food to come."Lyric you need to eat look how skinny you are," "I am eating mum calm down," I said pushing my food around. "So uh Lyric were you invited to Lukes party tonight," " Um no" "Well I'm sure Luke would love to have you there" "I'm sure Lyric would love to go also" "Mum I don't want to go""To bad Lyric ".After we were done we said our good byes and left.When we got home i went to my room.I wore the same thing to the party. I walk into the house it smelt like beer.Have these people heard of juice or soda. I grabed a beer and siped it. Not to long i was drunk."Come on lets go have some fun"someone said. We headed to a room.

Here you guys go a new chapter. I will be posting less once school starts again. Love you guys