Chapter 6

Just then I heard a ring

( A= Ashton, L=Lyric)

L- Hello?
A- Is this Lyric
L- Yes this is her may I ask you is calling?
A- This is Ashton Irwin um we got off on the wrong start can we come over so we can get this straighten out
L- Okay see you soon
A- Bye

Lyrics pov
Ashton and the others are coming over later I got to get this place cleaned up. I mean its not spotless and its not messy but its somewhere in between. "Alexandra Anderson""Coming mummy" " Alex we are having people over so we need to clean up start with your toys in the family room." She ran out of the dining room. I started the dishes in the dishwasher. I ran into the family room to see that all the toys were picked up thank god.
Ding Dong

I ran to the door "Hey guys come on in" I say. "Alexandra come here we have gest here."So Lyric I'm sorry for Luke's behavior at your work" "Im find Ashton thanks anyway""Look Lyric"Luke started "Mummy guess what"Cut luke off"what"I day getting down to here level. "I can make the dishwasher spill water" "What" I said run to the kitchen. The dishwasher was spilling water out the bottom. "Crap Alexandra what did you do" "I want to help you do the dishes I sorry mummy". "Its ok baby" "Hey since the flooring under the tiles is wet why don't you stay with us for a little bit"Micky said. "Sure we would love to". "Yes I can get more time with Alex" Luke whispered a little to loudly. "Not until you prove yourself to me Hemmings". I got mine and Alex's thing packed and went to my car and headed to the guys place.

Is Lyric going to give Luke another chance? Hey guys sorry it took so long I have tons of homework and soccer practice after school so in have been really busy. Thanks you guys for the 64 reads. Comment if you like or hate it also comment where you are from so I can explain more about somethings in the story that you guys know what I am talking about. I live in the dalles Oregon