Chapter 4

****Three years later****

It been three years since I had my little girl Alex. She has blonde hair and blue eyes just like luke. He still doesn't know about Alex.

Ring Ring
Hello
Hi Lyric we need you in there's a band that came in.
Ok be there in 10
Bye
Bye
"Alex sweetie come on we need to get ready I have to go to work to day" "ok mummy". I went to her room and got her a Sophia the first shirt and black skinny jeans. I put on red skinny jeans and a black all the time low tank top. I went down stairs to see that Alex was putting on her black toms. I went over and grabbed my black toms, my phone, purse and my keys."Come on Alex lets go". We got in the car I buckled Alex up, jumped in and drove to my work. We got out and ran in "Katie can you watch alex please" "sure" "Alex be good ok love you" " love you mummy I will be good". "Lyric your here good on this is five seconds of summer and guys this is lyric anderson your hair and makeup artist". Jackie said leaving. "Hi I'm Ashton this is calum this is michael and this is luke" I looked up and seen the one and only Luke Hemmings I thought I would never see him again.

Sorry guys its been a while since I've updated I've been really busy with stuff comment what you think about the book so far love tou guys .