Chapter 3

I woke up naked next to someone. The memories came back from last night so I looked over to see who the mystery guy was.I almost screamed the mystery guy was the one and only luke hemmings. I slept with Luke.Oh gosh just wait he'll probably tell the whole school about this and then they will really think im a slut.I hurried up out of bed and put on my clothes just then Luke woke up "D-did we have uh"I stuttered. "Sex yes". "I have to go""Just wait there will be punishment tomorrow at school."Luke smirked. I took the bus home. I seen that my mum and john were at work so I walked in the house."Hey girly how was the party."Sophie asked."Ummm oh gosh." I ran up to my room, into my bathroom and through up. Ugggggg I don't remember if luke used protection. I walked to my mums room grabbed a test out of the bathroom and used it. Now waiting for the answer. I looked at the test and it was positive crap I ran and grabbed two more. The same positive. "Hey you ok up there sis""Sophie come here but don't freak out""uh ok". I heard her come in "sis what's going on?""ummm just look at these"I pointed to the test. "Oh my gosh sis your pregnant! ""Yeah I know""Who's kid""Uh Luke Hemmings you know my bully""sis""I know I got to tell mum and john". I decided to call my mum at work.
(Bold=mom I=Lyric)

Hello
Hey mum
Hey Lyric what's up
Ok mum don't freak out
Ok but why would I have to not freak out
Because Im uh Im pregnant mum don't kill me
What Lyric why would I kill you its my first grandchild.
Mum I want to move in with Sophie I can't go back to school.
We will talk about you moving in Sophie and you don't have to go back to school
Ok thanks mum bye I love you
Bye love you too
End of conversation
I wasn't going to tell Luke about the baby for the baby's sake he would kill it when he beat me up.

Hey guys comment if you like the story so far love you guys sorry this is late I've been busy today sorry if its crappie