The Hot, The Spicy, and the Bubba-Boo

Even though Noodle was with Hot Noodle, all wasn't well in the Noodleverse. Noodle caught Hot Noodle eyeing Spicy Noodle. Noodle dramatically swayed toward Hot Noodle hoping to draw her attention away from dreaded spicy noodle. He asked her, "so what does this mean for us?"

Hot Noodle looked towards Noodle and said "Noodle, you saved my life , you're my best friend."

Noodle was shocked to hear this. He thought he had a thing with Hot Noodle. "I thought we were more than noodle buddies."

"We'll always be noodle buddies, but Spicy Noodle has more flavor," Hot Noodle sassed.

Noodle felt ashamed for having feelings towards Hot Noodle and wriggled away to the closest trash can in a nearby alley. Suddenly Noodle felt the ground shake and saw a giant white fluffy being walking closer to him. He saw the words "Bubba-Boo" engraved on the collar. "I heard Grandpa Noodle telling me tales about this species. He called it a doog, or something like that." Noodle recalled. Noodle didn't understand why Bubba-Boo looked how Bubba-Boo did and not like Noodle but decided to like Bubba-Boo for who Bubba-Boo is even if he did look ridiculous. Bubba-Boo had similar feelings towards Noodle.

"Excuse me," Noodle called out, "could your furriness please stop bounding so largely, you're shaking the ground. I'm trying to throw myself a pity party here."

Looking over, Bubba-Boo said, "pity party?" Noodle gave Bubba-Boo a sad look to show his emotions and that he didn't really want to explain at the moment. Then without a word Bubba-Boo scooped Noodle up so he was dangling from Bubba-Boo's mouth. They trotted off to Noodle's next adventure.

Who is Bubba-Boo?
Where are they going?
What was it about the pity party that made Bubba Boo take Noodle away?
Find all these answers and more in the next chapter :)