Chapter Eighteen | All Over Again

Rachel

I woke up in the old house that I had lived in for so many years. I stopped staying at Santana's because I realized I could live here by myself.

I got out of bed and went to my closet to grab my black jacket, light grey skinny jeans, and my black heals. Heals? Seriously Rachel? Yes, seriously. I need to look like I still have some class. I put everything on and walked to the bathroom to cover up my acne ridden, ugly face. I first put on my foundation, then my concealer, and then did my eye makeup with a simple light-to-dark ombré shadow with eyeliner and mascara. I put my hair in a side French braid that led to my messy bun. I walked downstairs and decided I should skip breakfast if I want to get skinny like Santana. So I grabbed my purse and locked the door while shutting it, and walked to my car so I could go to that place they call hell.

  I walked down the hall swiftly and watched as people stared. I could care less if they stared. I got to my locker and Puck was waiting for me.

  "Get lost." I told him rudely.

  "Rachel I want to apologize, really bad." he said like a two year old.

  "Don't bother. You made your choice, that choice was knocking up Barbie while you were with me." I said keeping my rude tone of voice. I opened my locker and got a few things out. I then shut it and walked away in anger. I kept walking until a strong arm grabbed my arm, making me flinch.

"It's just me, Rachel." I heard a strong voice say. I turned around and Finn was standing there. I didn't say anything but he continued.

  "I just wanted to apologize for leaving you alone the other day. I just needed to think." he said falsely.

  "It's fine, can you let me go now please?" I asked. He took his arm off me and smiled.

  "See you in glee?" he asked a his smile turned to a frown.

  "Not a chance." I said as I walked away.