Chapter Twelve | Why?

Rachel

I woke up to Noah smiling down at me, patting my forehead with a wet washcloth.

"Why does this stuff keep happening to me?" I stifled a laugh.

"Because you don't watch where you're going." he laughed.

"I was just so excited to see you." I smiled.

"That's good." he leaned down and kissed me gently on the lips. I smiled and he helped me up from the chair.

"Thanks for staying." I smiled at him.

"Why wouldn't I for my beautiful girlfriend?" he smiled. "So, do you feel like going to glee?" he asked.

"Yeah, I don't see why not." I said as I held his hand and walked to glee. I walked in hand in hand with him into the choir room, and everybody was in their own individual conversations. I let go of Puck's hand so I could go talk to Kurt, while he talks guys talk with his 'bros'. Kurt was talking to Mercedes and Tina. I heard some of their conversation before joining in.

  "She's going to be so crushed, I can't even imagine." I heard Kurt say.

  "She's going to go back to the way she was, and I'm scared." I heard Mercedes say in reply. I walked up to them before they could continue.

  "Hey guys." I said and sat down next to Kurt. He looked startled and smiled.

"Feel better?" he asked putting his head on my shoulder.

"A little." I said confused. Kurt just gave the girls a look, and they replied it. What is going on?