"Nothing, she just doesn't talk much"

Chapter 3-

Gilinsky's P.O.V

"Thanks for letting us stay man" Jack said to Brad.

"No problem. Lucky I went grocery shopping right before I got home right?" He laughed.

"Ha ha yeah, so Brad? What's up with your sister?" I asked him, his smile disappeared.

"Nothing, she just doesn't talk much, and nether does Eli" he told us.

"Why?" I asked.

"Who's Eli?" Jack asked.

"My nephew, he's with Elly in the other room" he answered avoiding my question at first.

"Oh and I don't know she just doesn't talk a lot" he said finally answering my question.

"Nephew? How old is your sister?" Jack asked shocked.

"19, don't mention it" he told us. She had a baby? What?

--

Jack and I took our suitcases and headed down to the basement.

This is so weird we're staying at a strangers house for, well who knows how long? They are nice though I guess. Oh yeah and we have the whole basement to ourselves!

Something that will keep bothering me though is Elly. People don't just not talk. I mean she can be shy but at least a hello when we showed up at the front door would've been fine. And her brother isn't shy at all he offered us both a beer when he finally invited us in after telling him why we were here in the first place. Come to think of it, that's kinda weird because we aren't legal drinking age yet at least not in the USA. In Canada people are allowed to start drinking at 19.

Anyway Elly, what is with her? And I haven't even met her kid yet, I wonder if he talks or not. Why did she decide to have a baby so young or did it just happen?

"Jack, what are you thinking about?" Jack asked me.

"Nothing" I told him.

"Is it about Elly? She's cute don't you think?" He asked.

"Not my type though" he added.

"You should talk to her" he spoke again.

"Talking to her would be like talking to a a brick wall" I said laying down in one of the pull out couches.

"Yeah but maybe she's just shy, you never really know right" he guessed.

"Yeah maybe" I agreed and looked up towards the ceiling.

"Anyway night man" I said and rolled over in to my stomach to sleep.

Elly's P.O.V

"Mommy?" Eli questioned as I was rinsed him off after giving him a soapy bath.

"Yes?" I asked back.

"Are we going to die?" He inquired tilting his head over to the side.

"No, why do you think that?" I asked him.

"There's boys in the basement, what if they're mean?" He questioned I laughed.

"Eli, we're not going to die and those boys have to stay here for a long time because the snow is too cold. I'm sure they're nice boys though" I assured him. Honestly I wouldn't know if they're nice, I mean the brunette Jack is actually so rude. But if my brother actually let them in and is letting them stay here they have to be nice right?

"Ok" he sighed as I picked him up outta tub and wrapped a yellow towel around him.

"C'mon, let's get you to bed" I said picking him up with the towel wrapped around him. I'd say I talk to Eli the most out of everybody even though I've known Brad my whole life. Maybe I talk to Eli more because e won't argue with me ha ha.

Jack and Jack though. Where did they even come from? And out of nowhere? Who are they? They look kinda of familiar I just don't know where u would've seen them.

Authors note- I have awesome shit planned for this story please keep reading and tell your friends too! I really need more reads on this! C'mon people please... Anyway vote and pics of more characters at the top of the chapter.
Young Dylan Sprouse as Eli,
Brant Daugherty as Nathan and,
Mae Whitman as Bailey.