Thirsty

Chapter 4-

"1 sheep" I whispered to myself as I lay in bed staring at the ceiling trying to fall asleep. It's about 2:00am right now.

"2 sheep" I whispered again.

"3 sheep" I whispered for the last time, it's obviously not working. I should go get some water, that could help.

I threw the sheets off me and swung my legs off the mattress stood up and walked to the kitchen for some water. I got a glass out of the cupboard and the pitcher out of the fridge and starting pouring some water when I heard coughing behind me. I stopped and turned around quickly and who do I see? The rudest Jack ever. But he hasn't seen me yet.

Gilinsky's P.O.V

I'm going upstairs for some water. I can't sleep plus I'm kinda thirsty.

I walked into the kitchen clearing my throat with a light cough. I rubbed my eyes and blinked a few times.

"Oh Jesus Christ, you scared me" I said to Elly. She didn't say anything back but she did nod, I guess to say I know.

"Can I have some?" I asked her and she handed me the pitcher not saying anything.

"Do you know where the glasses are?" I asked her. She nodded and pointed to the cupboard above her.

I reached over her and grabbed a glass and poured myself some water.

She started to walk away.

"Wait" I told her. She stopped and turned to me slowly.

"What's wrong with you? Why don't you talk?" I asked her.

She blinked a few times walked straight up to me and splashed her water in my face. She smirked sarcastically and turned around to go back to her room.

It was worth a try, I guess I deserved that. I should've just told her goodnight.

Elly's P.O.V

After splashing water in that rude assholes face, I grabbed a bottle of water from the case in the hallway like I should've done in the first place and walked into my room.

Why did he ask me that? And so rude? He should mind his own business.

I don't talk because I can't trust people. I might sound stupid but when I talk to people I get close to them. Once I get close enough I end up trusting them, I even trust some people with my life and then it all ends. I trusted Nathan with my life and he almost ended it. Do you think I wanted to be a mother at 17 years old, do you think I wanted to be raped and let out in  the woods to fucking die? NO! That is why! If I talk, I get close, if I get close, I trust, if I trust, I die. That's how it is for me, and I don't want to die.

I can't believe Brad let them in, but than again I can because Brad doesn't have any friends because of me. He let then in cause he wants some friends, guy friends that he can talk to about guys stuff.... Plus they would've died if he didn't let them in.

Authors note- short chapter but here. I'm sad no one is reading this and I'm really happy about this book, and I have really good plans for it!