Froot loops

Chapter 5-

"C'mon Eli , wake up" I said shaking my son a little bit.

He just groaned and turned over, I swear he's a teenaged boy at heart.

"I'll make you breakfast" I bribed.

"No" he mumbled.

"I'll make you Froot loops" I said and he instantly sat up.

"Let's go mommy" he said excitedly.

I picked him up and held him in my arms bringing him into the kitchen. Brad and the blonde Jack were standing in the kitchen.

"Morning" Brad said to Eli and I.

I smiled at him.

"Hey buddy, what's your name?" Jack asked Eli coming closer to us.

Eli hid his head in my shoulder.

"Is he shy?" He asked looking at me.

I nodded smiling. At least he's not rude.

"It's okay" I whispered quietly to Eli and he slowly lifted his head up.

"I'm Eli" he said shyly. I'm surprised he actually talked. Eli is an outgoing boy but he rarely warms up to people so fast.

"It's nice to meet you Eli" Jack said and then proceeded to our himself a cup of coffee. I put Eli down and he ran towards the bottom cupboards on the other side of the kitchen to get the box of Froot loops.

Suddenly the other Jack stumbled in to the kitchen with no shirt on, and oh my god. Though he's hot, I'd be more into a guy for his personality and so far his is ugly.

I sighed in disapproval and looked away.

"Opps sorry buddy" he said. I turned around and he was holding Eli in front of him so I guess he wouldn't fall after bumping into him.

Eli just looked at him and than ran over to me with his Froot loops. I looked at Jack still mad at him from what happened early this morning. He could've just left me alone but noooo, he just had to ask.

"C'mon Elly don't look at me like that!" He said. Who the hell does this guy think he is.

I kept my disappointed look on him.

"Excuse me, what's going on here?!" Brad asked angrily.

"Don't look at her, she's not gonna say anything" he said in attempt at insulting me. I frowned and stomped back to my bedroom, ugh asshole.

Gilinsky's P.O.V

"Dude the fuck?" Jack questioned me.

"What did you do to my sister?" Brad asked sternly all up in my face.

"Bro nothing, I swear" I defended myself, I mean really I did nothing wrong.

"Oh yeah so why is she so pissed at you then?" Brad inquired. Seems like he's really protective over Elly, I really wonder what happened.

"Last night I came upstairs for some water and Elly was already pouring herself a glass. So since she was here I just had to ask her why she doesn't talk. But I didn't mean anything mean by it I just wanted to know why" I explained to him. He stepped off.

"Ok bro I get your curiosity but please just don't ask her again. If she ever gets comfortable enough to talk to you, which is highly unlikely then whatever, but for now just please leave it alone" he warned. I just really wanna know what's up with her.

"Bradley?" Eli asked pulling at Brad's pants.

"Yes Eli, what would you like?" He asked him.

"Froot loops" he said holding up the box to him.

"Here I'll get him a bowl" I spoke up. I looked at Jack he seemed taken back by my offer to get the kid a bowl. Can't blame him though because I know I'm not the nicest guy, but I wanna at least try to be nice for once. I need to get close to Elly to find out what's going on, we're gonna be here for a while anyway so why not right?

I got a bowl for Eli and poured him the Froot loops.

"Thank you" he said. Score points for me, Eli just talked to me.

Elly's P.O.V

I hear Eli hysterically laughing from my bedroom so decide to go see what's going on. I walked into the living room and see Eli running circles around the coffee table from Jack, the asshole.

"I'm gonna get you" Jack spoke playfully. I smiled at this, this is adorable.

"Mommy, come play with me and Jack" Eli said running towards me.

"Uhh" I stuttered.

"Maybe later" Brad spoke up for me. I nodded.

"Ok" he sighed.

"I got you Eli" Jack said scooping up Eli into his arms.

Eli laughed and kicked his feet.

"Oooohhhhh no, he's using his super strength to get free noooo" Jack played setting Eli back down on the floor and they continued to play.

"I'll get you next time" Jack laughed evilly. Again I smiled. He might be an asshole to me but he's great with my son so I guess he's half way there.

Authors note- yeah I know I know where have I been you might ask ummm working would be the answer I have 2 jobs and have been getting ready for college plus the holidays so it's been a little harder for me to find time to write but now that I have this chapter up and the next ones will be coming a lot faster. Thanks to like the 3 people who actually read this.., please vote and tell your friends!!!