Sunken Love (LiLo) (merman!Louis)

Things are no longer safe in Portsmouth. For the past couple of months, people have been disappearing seemingly into thin air. The only clue is the several unmanned fishing boats that have been found floating near shore or overturned on the sandy beach. No crime scenes have been found, no suspects, nothing. Police have ruled that a vicious animal of some kind must be behind the disappearances and have enforced a strict new curfew. All residents of the city are to be safely indoors by the time night falls and the moon begins to rise.

When Liam Payne and a few of his best mates move in with their friend Josh Devine for what they hope will be the best summer ever, they laugh off all the crazy stories told to them by the locals. They convince each other that it's nothing but superstition.

But what if it isn't just some silly horror story?

What will happen when one of their own vanishes without a trace? Is it all a joke, or is something more sinister happening along Portsmouth's once-calm shoreline?

***this will be a boyxboy fic; don't like it, don't read***

All rights reserved. I DON'T OWN ONE DIRECTION :(

This fanfic is going to be a little different than anything I've encountered here on Wattpad yet, so you'll either love it or hate it... Comment and let me know if you want me to continue :)