Chapter 9: Citizen's Arrest

Chapter 9: Citizen’s Arrest

..::*Louis' POV*::..

Never in my life have I been as hungry as I am now, even with the heaps of pasta I’ve made and the strawberries I’ve prepared weighing heavy in my stomach. Stupid human food. So tasty, and yet not at all satisfying to my merman insides.

The intense mix of being half-starved to death and the extreme feeling of lust coursing through my veins is really a bad combination. If I weren’t so focused on wanting Liam’s, er, performance, to be better than average and sweetening his blood up a bit, I’d probably have a naked boy laid haphazardly on the dinner table before me already. Sometimes I find myself really hating these rituals I feel a compulsion to do before every feeding. It’s almost like I’m cock-blocking myself. Okay, so not really since I get the sex eventually, but you get my point, I think.

After a nice bit of banter, I feel as though I’m about to burst from the amount of lust filling my body, so I move to Liam’s lap to get at least the teeniest bit of the friction I so desperately crave.

I can’t help but to stare at the beautiful boy looking at me so intently with his big brown doe-eyes, a strange feeling stirring in the pit of my stomach. I chalk it up to the fact that I haven’t eaten in weeks and continue feeding Liam. That is, until he decides to dribble some sweet fruit juice down his chin and it drives me so fucking mad that I can’t help but to lean forward and lick it up gently, teasingly, and without missing the slight shiver that wracks Liam’s bones at my action.

And then he’s kissing me and it takes a few seconds for me to respond, because this is Liam we’re talking about, and he’s proven to be so wonderfully shy, but this dominant side of him turns me on more than I’d care to admit.

I don’t let him lose focus on who the dominant one in this relationship is, though, as I lick into his mouth, tasting the sweet flavours of strawberry and chocolate dance around his mouth.

His strong hands leave the sides of my face and slowly slide down to my hips and I lean forward to deepen the kiss. I can’t help but to bounce a little on his lap, mimicking the actions of riding him and it would probably look filthy were anyone to walk in on us at the moment, but I could care less because all that’s on my mind is how fucking sexy Liam will look all tucked into the sheets of my bed as I fuck him senseless.

I’m surprised when Liam pushes me off his lap lightly, but the way his pupils remain blown wide assure me that he wants this just as much as I do.

Our lips attach once again and I’m sandwiched between the dinner table and Liam’s toned body. I sigh deeply when Liam eventually pulls away, only to mumble my name against my lips. Not willing to let my lips leave his body for even a moment, I attach them to his adorable little birthmark and suck gently.

And then Liam surprises me for the second time that night.

“Do you remember your promise from earlier? In the boat? With these?” he asks, referring to the handcuffs I’d all but forgotten about. My eyes flicker to where the police hat lays abandoned on the granite countertop and then flick back to Liam’s questioning face.