The Haunting of the Past.

CHAPTER ONE:

Through the trees, I will find you.

I will heal the ruins left inside you.

Cause I’m still here breathing now.

Song Title; Through the Trees – Low Shoulders

Chapter one; 4/16/2013

Time Check;

Author’s Note:  Keep your eyes open, and read wisely.

©ɱissɱystery079*

------------------------------------------------*

SAVANNA’S POV

School year is about to start. I just got home from the mall. Me and my brother, Red, bought all the things we need for school. Damn I’m tired and sad.. It’s almost a year since my boyfriend died. Since Clyde died, I’ve never been the same. I will smile and laugh, yes. But when you look at my eyes there is a certain sadness. I am not completely happy. And I think I will never be completely happy.

I saw everything. I saw how Clyde was killed. They did it infront of my face. But there is a question that lingers in my mind. Why did they spare me?

And ever since that day, I was paranoid. I felt like something or someone if following me and watching my every move.  And then I collapsed in my bed.. and I couldn’t help but re-live the day my boyfriend was killed…

FLASHBACK

{ ONE YEAR AGO }

It’s a rainy night today. Thunders and lightings roared, heavy rain poured. I’m at Clyde’s house, and no we’re not having sex. It’s our anniversary today, but unfortunately it’s been raining all day, so, we don’t have any choice but to stay inside the house.

“Hey Babe? I will just take a shower, m’kay?” He said while coming near me with a towel in his right hand. He kissed me on the forehead and smiled.

“Yes sir.” I nodded and then chuckled. This time, he kissed me on the lips. Hard.

Is there something wrong? I feel like something’s wrong. After he kissed me, he caressed my right cheek and then went to the bathroom outside to take a shower.

After five minutes I heard a scream coming from the first floor of the house. I ran down as quickly as I could and was surprised when I saw three masked guys torturing Clyde.

Panic ran over me. “STOP! PLEASE!” I yelled at those three guys

I attempted to run to Clyde but one of them stopped me. I saw his eyes. They’re really familiar but I just couldn’t spit his name out.

The guy who was holding me back made a tsk-ing sound and then another of them came up to me with ropes and a handkerchief.

They tied my hands together and also my feet together. They placed the handkerchief in my mouth. I was hopeless and useless.

I cried and cried. I tried to shout but nothing comes out of my mouth.

And then suddenly.. one of the devils went to the kitchen and then came back with a big knife.

“UMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!” I tried to yell

No please.. no.

But before I even got a chance to see the whole thing, one of the guys came to me again and made me smell a handkerchief that has a very weird scent. A scent that caused me to sleep.

When I woke up.. I realized there was already four of them.

“What the fuck are you doing here?!” The one who was torturing clyde asked the new guy “You have to watch outside!” He continued and then the new guy scratched the back of his head and then went out.

I scanned the room to see where clyde is… I was shocked.. horrified.. scared.. devastated.. His body parts are chopped. His head is missing. My world just fell apart. The demons are looking at the horrible thing they did, and they’re just laughing.

Why does it have to be Clyde? He could do so many things in this world. It could be me, they could have killed me! I started crying again. My sobs are loud enough for the devils to hear.

“Tsk tsk.” The one who tied me up said. And I realized they have a little device placed outside their mask, placed at their chins. A device that changes their voice so no one could recognize them.

“We have to go.” The other devil, the one who brought the ropes, said.

The devil that killed Clyde sighed and then brought out a handkerchief, the same one that smelled weird, the one that put me to sleep. I continued crying despite the fact that there’s a handkerchief in my mouth. I cried and cried. 

He placed the handkerchief in my nose for me to inhale the weird scent.

I looked at his hand and saw a thick silver ring that has a crescent moon carved in it.  There I realized that all of them have the same ring. I saw the same ring in the hands of the demons who tied me. And then I saw it at the hands of their fourth member, he also has the same ring.

And then..I started to feel dizzy and sleepy. But before I collapse, I heard one thing that made me shiver..

Goodbye, Savanna. I will never forget you.

And then I was unconscious.

BACK TO PRESENT

Whatever happens. I will find out who they are. I have to find out. Even if it kills me.

And I only have one clue left in me. They have all have the same ring. A thick silver ring that has a crescent moon carved in it.   

----------------------------------------*

Author’s Note:  Hello! This is my first story, and there’s no one who’s probably reading this right now. Lmao.  But if so happens you’re reading this, thank you!

Seeing & Hearing is deceiving.”

VOTE | COMMENT | FAN * ©ɱissɱystery079