Choices have been made.

CHAPTER EIGHT

Chapter one; 5/17/2013

Time Check; 4:23PM

Author’s Note:  Read beyond the lines.

------------------------------------------------*

ZACH’S POV

When I heard Chelsea getting sleep-ness nights, I got worried. I didn’t know what to fucking do! Chelsea and.. I, we were friends.. with benefits. Yes, we did everything, we kiss, kisses that lead to sex, but I didn’t know I would fall for her. I never knew. I’m Zach the great, I never fall for anyone but her.. Chelsea was able to break that.

Tyson and Jett came to me. What does these suckers want now?!

“Hey.” Jett said.

“Yo.” Tyson said. “So, what are we gonna do with Chels?”

“Fuck! I don’t know, okay?!” I said, irritated. I really didn’t know what to do.

“Okay, Chill! Chill!” Jett said.

I am going crazy. I really want to protect Chelsea…. But I can’t. We were just friends with benefits.. until I fell for her. Tyson poked me and then pointed at Chelsea… who was talking with Clark. What the fuck?! I went to them and smiled a fake smile.

“He-he-hey. What are you guys talking about?” I said then slung my arms around Chelsea. I saw Clark smirked.

“Oh nothing.” Chelsea said while trying to stop her chuckles. The fuck?! A while ago she was just scared!

“Oh hey Chels, I gots to go. See you soon.” Clark said.

“Okay. See you.” Chelsea said. And then they did a bro-fist. What the fuck is happening here?!

When Clark left, I looked at Chelsea and she looked at me.  Then my eyes found their way to her lips. Damn it I wanna kiss her right now. But I can’t.

“Uhm?  Zach?” She asked me

“Uh. I’m sorry. What?” I asked her

“Are you okay?” She told me and then put a hand over my forehead to check if something is wrong

“Yeah, of course I am.” I told her. I grabbed her hand and then kissed it.

She looked down and then said “Zach… I gotta tell you something.”

“What is it?” I asked her

“No, not here.”

CHELSEA’S POV

Zach and I went to the classroom that Isn’t being used anymore, an abandoned room.  We went inside, I leaned at the walls and he was in front of me.  I sighed and hoped that this would go well, because if it isn’t… I wouldn’t know what to do.

“Zach…” I said in a whisper style

“Yes?” He asked looking at my lips

“My eyes are up here.” I told him

He chuckled and then became serious “No really, what is it?”

“I-I-I’m… pregnant.” I told him

He looked at me.. shocked.. and then calm.. dammit! I can’t read him. At all. I guess everything didn’t work out.

“Say something.” I told him. I’m trying to fight my tears. And He still didn’t say something. “I shouldn’t have told you. I knew this was a bad Ide—“ But then he cut me off.