Chapter Eighteen

Emma's POV

I don't know what I was thinking! Yes I was mad but I shouldn't have left. Plus, a weeks almost over with this cast. I can't believe it's almost been a week. We're supposed to come back in like a month to watch a day of the actual shooting too but still, I don't want to leave these people.

As I walk, I realize I have no where to go, so I decide to just go to my room and chill. The moment I close the door behind me, I start to feel a wave of loneliness flood my body. I collapse onto my bed and start to cry. Which is really strange. I never cry. Ever. After about an hour, I fall into a dark, dreamless sleep.

•••later•••

I woke up to a pounding headache. I pull myself out of bed and wash up, pulling on light denim short shorts and a muscle tee that says 'WCKD' across the front. I throw my hair up into a very messy, yet pretty bun and walk out the hotel room door, determined to find my friends and make amends.

Looking back a couple of hours, I guess you could say I over reacted. I feel guilty now. I arrive at the elevator and click the down button. When the doors open, it reveals the maze runner cast and my friends. Immediately I'm engulfed in a hug by four Giants. Three of which are boys and very strong. Julie has always been taller than me too.

When Dylan, Julie, Daniel and Thomas pull away I smile at them, glad that they feel as sorry as I do.

"We uh, have to go to our photoshoot now." Dylan says, scratching the back of his neck.

I smile and say "that sounds perfect!" We all, go back to Thomas and Dylan's room so they can grab some sort of book or something that their agents need. We go back to the elevator and I get the opportunity to talk to Daniel.

"Hey." I say awkwardly. Dylan and Julie are whispering at the opposite end of the elevator, Ki Hong and Kaya are arguing about some sort of fact on Game of Thrones and Thomas and Will are joking around with the buttons.

"Hey Em, I'm so sorry." He smiles, making my nerves go away.

I smile too. "It's fine. I'm sorry too. I was being way too dramatic for myself to handle." I laugh a bit and he laughs too.

"Listen, Emma, do you think you would maybe want to go to dinner with me after this photoshoot is over?" He asks, looking at the ground.

"Yes!" I say a little too quickly, "I mean.. Sure. I'd love to." We both laugh again and the doors open to the ground level.

"Well it's time for me to go. See you later Emma!" Daniel calls to us and leaves the hotel.

"Later?" Thomas asks me, his eyebrows furrowed together adorably.

"Yeah, um, I'm sorta going to dinner with him..." I trail off at the look of betrayal on Thomas's face. He closes his mouth, that was open in shock and anger and stomps over to Will. Did I just make the biggest mistake of my life?

----------------------------------------------

A/N

Chapters should be longer from here on out.

Thanks!

-ChloeXx