What Have You Done?

Mika's POV---

I woke up surrounded by darkness. I had no idea where I was.

Did I fall asleep? I thought to myself.

I didn't remember anything. My thoughts were a blur. Memories of Yuu and Crowley came to mind. I rubbed my head with the palm of my hand.

A clear image of Krul peaked through. Her glistening fangs out for the world to see. I then remembered what had happened.

She turned Yuu.

I gritted my teeth.

Why? What did she want from me? Why did she do it? My thoughts were scrambled. Yuu. I missed him so much. I just wanted to embrace his warm body.

All of the sudden the darkness split as a door opened and light poured in.

I winced. I put a hand up to shield my eyes from the harsh light.

I'm in a cell? Why am I in a pitch black cell? I concluded.

A person walked into the room breaking the silence. The person was Ferid. That bastard.

He looked down at my pitiful form. I was lying on the floor. I snarled up at him.

"Mika-Kun! I'm glad you're finally awake!" Ferid smiled as he still looked down at me.

I began to stand up. I could try to escape. The thought crossed my mind. My body was shaky.

Ferid reached thought the bars and grabbed me by the arm. He threw my body back onto the ground.

Why am I so weak right now? I grumbled.

"Mika darling where do you think you're going?~" He sweetly said as he hovered over my body which was now lying back on the ground. He smiled deviously.

"Where.. where is Yuu and where am I," I started, but my words were jumbled. Then I remembered. Ferid had told Krul where I had gone. I knew I shouldn't have trusted him. Why was I was I so stupid?

"Mika-kun~ you and Yuu are home," Ferid smiled as he reached through the bars again. He this time grabbed onto my face. He squeezed my cheeks.

I stared at back at him. I wanted to kill him so badly.

"Well Mika I've got to go check on your precious Yuu-chan! Ta-Ta~" Ferid said as he let go of my face. He retrieved his arm and made his way back out the door.

I tried to yell after him. I tried to break the bars of the cell, but I was too weak. I didn't know what was going on. I was shaken. I had so many questions with no answers.

____
Sorry it took me so long to edit another chapter lol. (4/16/17)