Mika's seraph

A loud yelled escaped from my throat as I brought myself to my feet. My body felt possessed. I wasn't controlling it. The anger was controlling me. I felt powerful. I punched Ferid in the throat and it sent him flying through the wall. I make my way towards the pile of Yuu.

"THERE IS THE MIKA I'VE BEEN WANTING TO SEE!" Krul roared. She was standing on her throne.

 I took Ferid's sword and shredded the vampires that surrounded Yuu.  I picked up Yuu's arm and put it back in his empty socket. I took Yuu's battered body in my arms bridal style. He looked back at me terrified. Vampires surrounded me trying to stop me. I take out the vampires with one blow. Krul's cheers could be heard over the noise and sirens.

A wing had sprouted from my back and my eyes were blood red. Was this what Krul was talking about? Was this the seraph? I look like Yuu had looked that one day..

With Yuu still in my arms I ran though the barricade of vampires blocking the door, and ran through the wall. I shield Yuu from the debris. I ran through stone walls until I was out of the castle. I ran down the streets still carrying Yuu. The effects of the seraph began quickly wearing down. I ran as far away from the castle as I could before I finally set Yuu down. I leaned against a wall.

My world began fading from view. I felt the warmth of Yuu next to me. We were sat against the brick wall. We escaped, but we were still in vampire territory.

I wrapped my arms around Yuu and buried my head in his neck. He was a sticky bloody mess, but I was glad he wasn't dead.

We didn't  have any shelter or food, but I was glad we were together. The night didn't turn out as planned. I don't know what will happen in the future, but now I know that Yuu and I have an eternity to figure it out.

_______

A/n

HI WELCOME TO THE END OF THE WORLD I MEAN STORY! This is not the original of the story this is the improved version. The 2.0. The edited. If you read the original.. I am sorry. I decided I needed to edit it because it was getting a lot of reads and it was really bad, and I hated seeing notifs for it. Now it is something I hate less.

THANks FOR STICKING THROUGH THE WHOLE THING! If you enjoyed this please vote and comment and stuff. Also if you want to read more stories from me I have more, so PLEASE check them out... I am not desperate or anything...

I literally finished editing this at 1am. Sorry this chapter sucked. I ran out of inspiration long ago. The ending sucks too. To make everyone feel better. They eventually get out of vampire territory and live happily together above ground. They feed on animal blood. They have a nice chill life and watch the battles from afar and have nice sex (happy now?). You're welcome.

Thanks for reading! ILY ALL BYE!

<3

(7/13/17) OH HECK toMORROW IS MY BIRThdAY FRICK