Blood Lust

Yuu's POV---

I stared up at the short vampire from my spot on the ground. I didn't know what she wanted. 

Wait, didn't she turn me into a vampire? I thought as I felt around my mouth with my tongue.

"What do you want!" I mustered out as I glared at her.

"Oh nothing," she smiled as she looked down at me, "I just wanted to see if the precious Yuu-chan was ok."

She reached her hand through the bars and grabbed my face. She opened my mouth with her hard grip. She pulled a vial out of her pocket with her free hand. She opened my mouth wider against my protests and poured the red liquid from the vial onto my tongue. I tried to refuse, but the sensation and taste of the blood on my tongue was amazing. The blood tasted different. I wondered whose it is. At this moment I didn't really care. I just wanted more.

I tore the vial from her hands and licked it dry. My body felt energized and the pain in my head had vanished. The only problem was that my mouth was still throbbing in pain. I needed more of that blood. I needed more of it now.

"Give me more," I said looking up at Krul with desperate eyes.

She laughed and took the vial from my hands.

"GIVE ME MORE PLEASE!" I said louder. My body was shaking with need.

"Yuu, do you know whose blood that was?" Krul said smiling.

"No," I mustered through pants.

"It was livestock blood," Krul's evil smirk widened, "you're a vampire Yuu."

I gulped loudly. 

Livestock blood? I would never. 

I peered down at the ground of my cell. I didn't know what to think or do. I was horrible. I drank human blood.

I banged my fist on the ground creating an indent. My strength had increased immensely.

Frustrated and confused I called after Krul who is began to walk away.

"Krul, please give me more blood, I'm desperate." I said as I glared at her. I didn't want to, but my body was craving it. My body needed it. My mind was jumbled.

Krul walked out never glancing back at me.

I knew it she would starve me. I knew she'd trick me into drinking it just for her sick satisfaction. 

What had I turned into?

I then heard the door open again, and someone approached my cell. Krul was back, and she had a person with her. I could smell their blood. They were livestock. A small boy about the age of 10 with golden brown hair and green eyes. He looked frightened and tired. 

Krul opened the door to my cell and shoved the boy in there with me. I turned away.

The boy fell from the hard push. He cradled his newly scraped knee. He looked even more terrified as blood began to trickle down his leg. He knew his fate.

"Please don't kill me," the boy cried as he held his knee to his chest.

"I.. I..," I looked down at his clothes. He wore the clothes I knew all too well.

I couldn't kill him. I couldn't drink from him no matter how good he smelled. I knew how he felt. I was once in his position. I felt my body move closer to him. I had not control over my actions. My body was moving on its own. The boy flinched as I put a hand on his knee.

Am I seriously doing this? I can't do this! I can't!  I thought but body wouldn't stop.

I dip my finger in the stream of blood on his leg. I bring the sample to my mouth. I lean into the taste. It was something I had never tasted before. So.. fresh, and warm. My body continued to mover closer to the boy. 

My newly formed fangs were inches from the boy's neck. I wanted to stop. Krul happily watched from outside the cell. I felt my teeth push into the veins in his neck. My body began drinking his blood. It was an instinct, it felt so natural and normal.

I tore my fangs out of his neck and pushed him away. His heartbeat was weak. I didn't want to kill him. I wouldn't! I turned away from the boy. The chains around my ankles and wrists restricted me.

I heard the boy whimper as he laid his fingers on the wound on his neck.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, but I didn't think he heard me.

He needed to get out of this cell before I actually killed him. My body wanted more and I didn't know how to control it. I brought my knees to my chest. I wondered how Mika was doing. Where was Mika?