19. Best Friends

3 weeks later

Luke tried thinking for three weeks how to meet up with Evelyn in person, but every idea left him with a terrible feeling that he would mess up.

The boys tried to help him, but Luke could not think of anything.

The only thing keeping Luke sane was the fact that he and Evelyn had gotten closer during the last three weeks. At first she was hesitant towards him because of the whole "you knew" thing with Michael Clifford, but she pushed it aside. We all say crazy things sometimes.

They were like two peas in a pod now. She could explain his life backwards and forwards.

He knew her favourite colour, her style of clothes, her favourite shops, her hair colour, height and friends.

After all, she thought of him as a best friend that she could trust.

He thought of her as a best friend too, which only raised the stakes. He could not afford to mess up this a second time.

----- honey.hemmings - ASBHIGROWSOBUCFRGSTNBGORUSBVGRFS THEY ARE COMING

--- luke.xx.hemmo - whO WHAT WHERE WHEN HOW

----- honey.hemmings - 5SOS, TOUR, HERE, ONE WEEK, PLANE I THINK

--- luke.xx.hemmo - ARE YOU GOING ?1

----- honey.hemmings - TICKETS ARE LIKE 47852709432 DOLLARS FOR CLOSE SEATS AND 489207584275826435793456826459285 MILLION DOLLARS FOR MEET AND GREETS I CAN'T AFFORD THAT

--- luke.xx.hemmo - BUT WHYYYYYYYYYY

----- honey.hemmings - IT'S TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR LUKE

--- luke.xx.hemmo - BUT DON'T YOU REALLY WANNA GO

----- honey.hemmings - MORE THAN EVER

And an idea struck Luke, at that point in time.

"MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD GET YOURSELF HERE." Michael had been removed from the hospital with no further injuries, and the boys were back on tour.

"I'M LITERALLY RIGHT BESIDE YOU YOU GRAY UNICORN YOU DIDN'T NEED TO SHOUT IN MY EAR."

"Gray unicorn?" Luke asked, laughing.

"Okay you know what I already put 2000 American dollars into the swear jar I cannot afford to swear at this point."

"But you can afford it..."

"I know Luke, just shut it, bloody - "

"Anyways I called you here because I need you to do something crazy."

"I do crazy things all the time. So what's so crazy about this?"

"I need you to hack the FBI."

Michael gasped, and then he started laughing, which sounded like a whale dying.

"Nice one Luke. Why would I do that?"

"To send Evelyn concert and VIP tickets to our concert in a week."

-----

Author's Note - Major major writers block I honestly want this story past 20 chapters and this is just a massive filler I swear it'll get interesting. xx