Seeing you

Hoseoks P.O.V

Warm water was running all over my body. It felt good. I was nervous because of today. I'm transfering into another school. I don't even know why. I turned off the shower and put a towel around my waist. I brushed my teeht and dryed my hair. Then I went to the wardrobe and i chose black underwear, ripped black skinny jeans, white t-shirt, black socks and a beanie. I looked myself from the mirror. "Damn, I look good today" I said to myself.

I went to downstairs and I took green apple and orange juice. My dad came to the downstairs. "Are you nervous?" He asked. "Yeah, a little" I said. "Don't worry. It's going to go well" He replied to me. "Thanks dad."
When I was ready I went to put my shoes on and left towards the school. Lucky for me that I know where the school is.

~~~~~~~At school~~~~~~~

"Aish~! I didn't know I was only boy transfering" I mumbeld to myself. Oh well, I have to leave good impression of me to the school so I can get new friends. The principal was coming towards me. "Hello, you must be Jung Hoseok?" He asked. "Yes I am." "Welcome! Follow me to the auditorium where the rest of this schools students already are." Great Im late.

The auditorium was huge. I saw all the students staring all transfer students. There were six girls and me. I looked the crowd and I saw a guy staring at me. I looked him and he turned away. I guess he blushed a little. Cute.

The principal told us to greet the other students and tell a bit about yourself. No problem. All the girls told pretty much the same thing: name, what are their hobbys and so on. It was my turn. God, I'm so nervous. "Hello, My name is Jung Hoseok and I am a transfer student. I love dancing and hope I will make a career of it someday." That was all I told. Short but enough.

After we introduced ourselves, the principal said a few more words for the school starters."Okay, thank you for listening" the principal said afterwords. "Now go to your lessons and learn my dear children!" I went outside and as soon I stepped out, I pumped into someone.
~~~~
Im sorry, I know it is a little short again!! But I was in lazy mood when I was writing this.. Im sorry for my bad english;) hope you don't mind:) I try write this again tomorrow but no promise! Please leave comment! Thanks for reading! Luv ya!! <3