Friend

Taehyungs P.O.V

"AISH!! Watch out you idiot!" I screamd as someone pumped into me and I fell on the floor. "I'm so sorry!!" Replied familiar voice. No, it couldn't be. Yup. Just your luck Taehyung, it was the new guy. "No, it's alright." "Let me help you up and introduce myself, my name is Jung Hoseok" He said to me and helped me up. "Oh, thank you and my name is Kim Taehyung."

Hoseoks P.O.V

I introduced myself to him. "Oh, my name is Kim Taehyung." He replied to me. Nice name. "Nice to meet you" I said and smiled him. I also offered my hand to him to shake it. He shook it and smiled back to me. His friend came next to him and asked who I was.

"I'm Jung Hoseok" "Heyy, nice to meet you, I'm Park Jimin" He smiled to me. "Want to have lunch with us?" Jimin asked. "Yeah sure. Is okay with you Taehyung?" The boy came back to this world. "I'm sorry, what did you asked?" I laughed and asked again. "Yeah, it's okay" he smiled.

Taehyungs P.O.V

Jimin came next to me and asked who Hoseok was. I looked him and I started staring his face features. He has a kind of long face. And plump lips. He looked me and asked something. I came back to this world and asked embarrased "I'm sorry, what did you asked?" Hoseok asked was it okay him to have lunch with me and Jimin. "Yeah, it's okay."

We started walking our way to the lunch room and we talked a lot. Hoseok asked what was our favourite food. "Kimchi!" Jimin answered straight. "I don't know" I said. "Interesting" Hoseok said. I don't know how is it interesting..

We arrived to the lunch room and took a seat. "What do you want to eat?" Jimin asked. "I'm not hungry, I'll just take a soda" Hoseok said. "I'm not hungry either, I take water" I said to Jimin. "Fine, more food for me" he said and left to take the food.

Hoseoks P.O.V

I went to take the soda and came back to the table. "So, what did you do this summer?" I asked Taehyung. "Nothing much. I pretty much slept all the summer." He answered to me. "And you?" He asked. "Pretty much the same. And danced." I said to him. There were awkward silence. Then Jimin came.

"Oh, how I love food!" Jimin said loudly. He had his plate full of noodles, kimchi and pork. Ew, pork. We talked and laughed. I was relaxed.  Taehyung although didn't look so well. "Are you okay Taehyung?" I asked. "Yeah I am" he answered and smiled. I can tell he lied.

After Jimin was done eating we left from the lunch room. "Are you sure that you are okay Taehyung?" I asked him again. "Actually, I feel a little nauseous" he said back. I was right! "Should I take you to the school nurse?" Jimin asked. "You should go with him" I said to him. "Okay, sure let's go" he said. Jimin grabbed Taehyung from his shoulders and walked him to the school nurse. I looked them for a while and then I started searching for the classroom.

Taehyungs P.O.V

My stomach is killing me! "We are soon there, just hang in there" Jimin calmed me down. "What is the problem?" the nurse asked. "He has stomach ache" Jimin answered. "Okay, come and lay here" the nurse said. "You can go to your class young man, they are starting soon" she said to Jimin. "Okay, Tae get well soon" he said to me.

"Have you eaten today?" The nurse asked from me. "No" "Well then, this is solved." "What?" I asked from the nurse. "You should eat young man. Here eat this." She offered me some food. "Thank you." "No problem. Now go to your class and have a nice day" she smiled to me. I smiled back to her and went outside.

Hoseoks P.O.V

"Ah, here it is!" I said to myself. I finally found my classroom. There were still couple minutes before the class starts. Suddenly I see Taehyung and I wawed to him. He noticed me and wawed back. I walked towards him. "What was wrong?" I asked him. "Oh nothing, I should have eaten that's all." He said to me and smiled a little. "Well I'm glad that nothing serious wasn't going on." I said to him and smiled. The bell rang and I had to go. "Well, I guess we will see later?" I asked him. "Yeah, we will" he said and smiled. Then he left to his class and I went to my class.

~~~~~
So I updated today!! I hope it is a little longer than those previous ones.. Hope you like it!! Luv ya!