✵ Friday Night Bites

Disclaimer: I do not own The Vampire Diaries! I do however own Ally Gilbert and all of her plot lines!

Ally had blocked out most of the car ride to school because Elena had been telling Bonnie all about her kiss last night with Stefan

Ally had blocked out most of the car ride to school because Elena had been telling Bonnie all about her kiss last night with Stefan. She had heard all about it that morning before getting into the car so she hadn't felt like listening to it twice.

"I'm not saying don't date the guy. I'm just saying take it slow." Bonnie explained as the three of them got out of the car shutting her door as they did the same with theirs.

"You were the one who said to go for it. Ally back me up here!" Elena reminded Bonnie as Ally watched them both smiling as they walked towards the school.

"You did say it, Bonnie." Ally agreed shrugging her shoulders still smiling.

"Now I'm saying take it slow," Bonnie said looking over at Elena not willing to admit everything.

"What's with the about-face, though?" Ally asked for Elena's sake, though she knew Bonnie felt death when she touched Stefan.

"Maybe. But it's not an about-face. Elena, you're single for the first time in your entire high school career. It's the perfect time to play the field." Bonnie explained shrugging shoulders stubbornly as Ally could see Bonnie's point but she knew Elena wasn't going to go for that.

"Oh, because I'm so that girl. That's more Ally than me. Seriously, what are you not saying?" Elena said chuckling softly as Ally glared at her hurt.

"Oh please, Elena! Guys never notice me at all! I'm always a friend and that's it. I'm out of here." Ally spat still glaring as Elena and Bonnie looked at her in shock before she stormed off ignoring both of them calling her name.

" Ally spat still glaring as Elena and Bonnie looked at her in shock before she stormed off ignoring both of them calling her name

Ally had cooled down considerably by the time it was time for history class. She spotted Stefan and Elena walking towards her and rushed into the classroom sitting down in an available seat. Setting her bag on the desk she quickly pulled her out her book, notebook for the class and a pencil setting her bag on the floor. Stefan sent her a questioning look as he sat down at the desk beside her with Elena taking the desk in the row opposite him. She mouthed later to him as he nodded his head mouthing okay.