✵ Family Ties

Disclaimer: I do not own The Vampire Diaries! I do however own Ally Gilbert and all of her plotlines!

Ally had woken up with a smile on her face the next morning but groaned realizing that tomorrow was the Founders Party

Ally had woken up with a smile on her face the next morning but groaned realizing that tomorrow was the Founders Party. She knew she still had to go yet she certainly wasn't looking forward to it because of her new black eye. After taking a quick shower she changed into a black jersey top and a pair of light blue skinny jeans. She swiped on a light coating of lipstick before heading downstairs not bothering to put on her shoes with her cell phone in her hand. She spotted Elena sitting down at the kitchen table starting to polish some family heirlooms she knew her sister had gotten out of their families safety deposit box the other day.

"Morning!" Ally said brightly smiling at both Elena and Jenna who smiled back.

"Well aren't you chipper for someone who got a black eye last night," Jenna said sipping her coffee smiling at her.

"Well you know me, I'm not one to give up just because of one bad experience." Ally replied as Elena smiled up at her impressed still polishing the heirlooms. "So what's going on?"

"Aunt Jenna used to date the news guy Logan Fell and that's why she left Mystic Falls," Elena explained as Ally looked over at Jenna who was blushing furiously.

"The handsome, creepy one? Not bad Aunt Jenna." Ally said smiling mischievously at her aunt who flushed even redder.

"Is that grandma Beth's wedding ring?" Jenna asked picking up the ring looking at it completely changing the subject off her as Ally rolled her eyes at that.

"Originally it was great-great-grandma Mary's wedding ring," Elena said taking the ring back from Jenna setting it down continuing to polish the heirlooms in the box.

"How much do you think this stuff is worth? You know, like on eBay?" Jeremy asked walking into the room grabbing the ring as Elena pulling it back away from him, Ally knew that Jeremy had been joking.

"You're not going to find out," Elena told Jeremy warningly making Ally sigh heavily at that.

"Alright, alright that's enough." Ally announced as all three of them looked at her, both Jeremy and Elena flushed in embarrassment.

"Sorry, Ally." Elena and Jeremy said together as Ally smiled at both of them happily as Jenna gave her a thumbs up at that.

"That stuff is mom and dads. You can't just give it away." Jeremy said walking over to the fridge opening it pulling out a bottle of juice as the doorbell suddenly rang.

"That'll be Stefan. I asked him to come over so I could talk to him about something." Ally explained looking over shoulder walking towards the front door seeing Elena slump in her chair unhappily.

"Hey," Stefan said softly a happy smile blooming across his face once Ally had opened the door.

"Hi." Ally replied her smile just as wide and happy as she grabbed his hand pulling him inside closing the door behind him.