✵ The Turning Point

Ally had just finished getting dressed for school the next morning after Bonnie had left earlier to get changed at her place

Ally had just finished getting dressed for school the next morning after Bonnie had left earlier to get changed at her place. Walking over to her vanity picking up her cell she saw she had a missed call and voicemail from Stefan because she had accidentally left it on silent, entering her passcode when prompted she pressed the phone against her ear.

'Ally, hey. I'm going to be a little late to school today since I need to talk to Damon before I head over there, okay? I'll see you soon, I love you. Bye.'

Ally couldn't hold back the giggle that erupted after saving the message to her voicemail so she could listen to it whenever she wanted. Picking up her black leather rucksack which she'd already packed with her books for her classes she opened one of the side pockets slipping her phone inside. As she walked down the hall she slipped her rucksack on stopping by Jeremy's room to check on him spotting him sitting at his desk sketching.

"Well look at you." Ally said walking into the room coming over placing her on Jeremy's shoulders smiling happily down at him kissing the top of his head spotting the drawing that her brother was working on that obviously was a vampire. "Morning."

"Hey," Jeremy said looking up from his drawing turning his head smiling at her broadly setting the piece of charcoal in his hands down. "What do you think?"

"Not bad. Don't forget the red eyes and veins beneath the eyes." Ally said honestly because it was a good likeness with those two small changes it would be perfect. "Most vampire teeth depend on the top incisors of the person themselves."

"Seriously?" Jeremy asked frowning at the thought before shuddering at the thought as Ally couldn't help but agree with him there.

"Yeah, no two vampires have the same top incisors just like a normal person." Ally said flashing her younger brother a smile showing off her top incisors just for fun. "I can get Stefan and Damon to show you theirs so you can judge for yourself if you'd like."

"Yeah, that'd be great," Jeremy said nodding his head at that before turning back to his drawing looking at it carefully.

"I'll mention it to Stefan when I see him later at school." Ally told Jeremy patting Jeremy on the shoulder lightly not bothered that he had gone back to drawing. "Speaking of school try not to be too late, huh?"

"Yeah, yeah," Jeremy muttered entirely focused on his drawing waving at Ally with his free hand making her chuckle softly before leaving the room.

"I'll mention it to Stefan when I see him later at school." Ally told Jeremy patting Jeremy on the shoulder lightly not bothered that he had gone back to drawing. "Speaking of school try not to be too late, huh?"