✵ 162 Candles

Disclaimer: I do not own The Vampire Diaries! I do however own Ally Gilbert and all of her plotlines!

Ally had woken up in the middle of the night finding Stefan was not still in bed with her. Strolling through the halls wearing Stefan's shirt with her underwear from earlier as after everything that had happened earlier all she had wanted to do was to sleep in his arms. Hearing a clatter downstairs, she rushed forward down the stairs stopping in her tracks seeing Stefan hugging a familiar looking blonde.

"Oh thank God." Ally sighed in relief walking down to the bottom of the steps as the two turned to face her as the older vampire of the two looked her over as she then held her hand out smiling. "Hi, I'm Ally. Can't believe I'm meeting the famous Lexi; Stefan has been telling me about."

"Uh uh, no handshakes from this girl. I'm a hugger." Lexi announced smiling back at Ally before swooping over hugging Ally tightly making her chuckle lightly. "It's so nice to meet you, Ally. Stefan hardly stops talking about how amazing you are. Not to mention you're every bit as beautiful as he said you are."

"Well thank you. You're quite beautiful yourself. Love the outfit. I'm so glad you're here for Stefan's birthday." Ally said pulling back from the hug noticing the happy yet surprised look on Stefan's face. "Yup I know when your birthday is. I'd be a horrible girlfriend if I didn't. I'm picking the stuff up for your gift up after I get off work. Along with a few other things."

"I approve even more now. Where do you work?" Lexi asked still smiling widely as Stefan smiled even wider now watching the two of them coming up behind Ally wrapping his arms around her waist as she leaned back against him.

"I work at Mainline Coffee. My shift is 8 A.M. to 3 P.M. what time is it now?" Ally asked covering a yawn with her hand as Lexi flushed guiltily at that.

"It is..." Lexi said pulling her cell phone out of her jacket pocket lighting up the screen wincing at the time. "3:30 A.M. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. You wanted to surprise Stefan, I get it." Ally said softly having trouble keeping her eyes open as Stefan scooped her up into his arms bridal style, as usual, making her laugh softly. "I can walk you know."

"You were starting to sway on your feet, Ally," Lexi said watching the two of them interact with a broad smile on her face. "You're lucky to have Stefan as your boyfriend."

"Yeah, I know. I love him for it." Ally whispered laying her head on Stefan's shoulder as she closed her eyes feeling Stefan carrying her back to his room as she slowly drifted back asleep.

" Ally whispered laying her head on Stefan's shoulder as she closed her eyes feeling Stefan carrying her back to his room as she slowly drifted back asleep