✵ Haunted

Disclaimer: I do not own The Vampire Diaries! I do however own Ally Gilbert and all of her plot lines!

Ally had woken up early so she could go over to the Boarding House to check up on Vicki. After getting dressed and putting her shoes on walking down the hallway her backpack already on she spotted that Elena was still in bed asleep. She could hear Jeremy getting ready in the bathroom so she went to go check it out. After telling her he knew she was going over there and wanted to come with which she quickly shot down because Vicki needed some time to get a handle on things before they could see each other again. Jeremy hadn't been happy about it, but he understood why.

"Hey." Ally announced walking into Stefan's bedroom once she had gotten to the Boarding House causing Stefan to stand up from his chair as she came in.

"Hey," Stefan said back in greeting leaning pressing a brief kiss on Ally's lips smiling softly, happy that she was there wrapping an arm around her waist pulling her against him.

"How are you feeling, Vic?" Ally asked turning to look at the newest vampire who looked over at her.

"Could be better. Did you talk to Matty last night?" Vicki replies shrugging her shoulders as Ally sighed softly.

"Yeah. I told him I found you. You were a little freaked out from everything but slowly getting sober. He thinks you're at this detox place for your drug problem. You can call him if you want." Ally explained as Vicki nodded her head in understanding digging her hand into her pocket pulling out her phone dialing Matt's number.

Ally didn't bother listening to the conversation as she knew that Vicki was only going along with what she had said putting her own spin on it. Right now she focused on Stefan who was still holding onto her, placing the palms of her hands on his chest she leaned against him. They were just content standing there, no words were needed as they just relished in holding one another as she felt Stefan press a kiss against the top of her head pulling away slightly so she could smile up at him happily.

"Ahem." Damon coughed breaking them out their reverie as they both turned to look at him in askance. "Vicki asked you a question you two."

"Sorry, Vic. What is it?" Ally said smiling apologetically at Vicki who smiled back.

"It's okay. How long do I have to stay cooped up here? I'd like to go home sometime." Vicki asked biting down on her bottom lip looking at both Ally and Stefan hopefully.

"I think it's best to take it day by day. You did really well last night controlling your thirst, so we're going to work with you on that. Soon if you progress enough I'll make you a daylight ring." Ally explained as Vicki sighed softly but nodded her head in understanding.

"The best way to get you started is for you to learn to control your hunger. So after much debate, we're going to let you decide if you'd like to try animal blood like me or we can start you off with some blood bags Damon got from the hospital. It's your choice." Stefan said continuing off on what Ally had said as Vicki groaned thoughtfully considering her options.