Chapter 5

[{Outfit & Jewelry Cleo wears to dinner}]
____________________________________
Cleo's POV

I woke up because I heard the sound of thuder. Just my luck it started to poor. The stucture of the building is strong but old so it has holes in the roof. I let out a frustarted cry. I wonder how this could get any worse. Then a loud clash of lighting struck. I screamed and ran to a corner. I covered my ears and shut my eyes. I hear something outside and get scared. Until I heard a familiar voice.

"Cleo? Cleo are you in here?" Jake called after me

Thunder struck again and I screamed. He rushed over to me and picked me up and embraced me into a hug. I ehaled his scent and relaxed. We stayed like that for awhile. He grabbed my stuff and we started to walk outside.

"What happened?" he asked.

"I don't want to talk about it right now" I said not having the energy.

"Okay" he said understanding

We were outside and I saw a flash of lightining. I clutched onto Jake. He gave memy bag, I put it on an dthen he gave me my board. He picked me up carrying me through the woods. We came to his car. He out me in the car and got in. We started our car ride to his house I guessed.

"Jake are we going to your house?" I asked

"Yeah unless you don't want to" He said

"It's not that...I kinda told your parents we were friends" I said nervously

"Why'd you tell them that?" He said kinda angry

"Please don't be mad. I just thought you should be the one to tell them" I said honestly.

"Oh well I'll tell them tonight. At dinner" He said

I snapped my head towards him. "What?! No!" I said frantically.

"Why not?" He said chukcling.

"Because I'm not dresssed. I'm not emotionally or physically ready to meet your parent" I said truthfully.

"Babe...please for me" he pleaded.

"Fine but on one condition" I said smirking

"And what is that?" he asked

"Take me shopping?" I asked with hope in my voice

"Sure babe but my money is at my house" He said

I sighed in defeat as we pulled into his driveway. He gave me a look of encouragemen and I got out. I just stood there for a moment taking in the beautiful house. It was huge. I heard Jake chuckle and grab my head. We walked into his house. Jake called out for his parents but didn't get an answer. I sighed in relieve.

"We can go into my room. I'll get some clothes for you. Then we'll go to the mall to get you new clothes" He said

I smiled and nodded my head. We made our way upstairs. I got into his room and sat on his bed. He came out of the bathroom in black basketball shorts and a plain white shirt. He handed me some grey sweats and a white shirt. I went into the bathroom, changed and put my hair into a messy bun. I came out and didn't see Jake.

"Babe?" I called out

"Downstairs" He answered

I headed downstairs and seen him in the kitchen. He was eating of course.

"You could've offerd me some fat ass" I laughed

"Want some?" He said with a mouth full of food

I grabbed his sandwhich and ate the rest. He grabbed his wallet and keys and we headed towards the mall. Once we got there I got super excited. I ran to the door.