Great Ash, Just Great -_-

EMILEES POV

"What are you talking about? I was asleep all night."

How could he have heard me? He was asleep for fucks sake! Oh no, the kiss. Shit.

"Emi, dont be scared. Just answer me one thing?" He knew, so i may aswell know what he wants to say.

"Go on?"

"Did you mean it?" I felt a sharp feeling in my eyes, and shortly after a tear ran down my cheek. Truth is, i was scared, scared he was going to be utterly disgusted that i liked him. Loved him.

He pulled me into his strong arms and i could feel the skin of my chest and neck touching his bare chest. I felt safe in his arms, and somewhere deep inside me i could feel it, this is what ive been waitiing for my whole life. This right here. Andy Biersack; My dark angel.

He pulled back and looked deep into my eyes for just a moment before tilting my head, i felt my heart begin to thunder in my chest as he leaned closer.

Then it all went black.

*

*

*

*

*

"EMI! EMILEE! DONT BE DEAD ON ME BITCH!!"

I felt a firm slap to my face and knew, it was not one of the guys. Angels name really did not suit her nature. I felt my eyes begin to flutter open.

"Oh thank fuck for that!" I heard, i wondered who had said it until i was hoisted up into the air in a very happy Ashleys arms. He was so sweet, almost child like. But as i laughed at his reaction, i saw a different scene from the corner of my eye.

Andy was stood glaring at Ashley as he stood with me in his arms. After id just passed out because he tried to kiss me. I felt my cheeks begin to burn, theyve been doing that a lot lately. They got warmer as i saw the way Andy was looking at me, intentively, possessively. I like it.

"Ash, let me go see if hes okay." I whispered to Ashley. I didnt wanna make Andy seem like he needed taking care of. So Ash set me down and then just to top it off kissed the top of my head. I swear i saw Andy go a deeper shade of red as he watched Ash kiss my head. I walked over and grabbed his hand.

"Hey, come and talk to me please?"

"Of course."